🟥 🟥 Perfect Student Time #4

XXXXXXX

Author's Note:

I'm running out of background extended soundtrack ideas. To those who wants to listen to this song while reading, you can right click the video and click, Loop to replay it over and over again...

**************PART 15**************

That night made him aware that he was being watched. It could probably be a start of a new problem. Despite being a class president, Eric Stuart is always busy in times of troubles.

Right from the start, he hasn't been doing bad in class. He doesn't want to be a hero to solve problems. He is just doing what's right for his classmates.

At the last minute after the first lesson class ended, Eric gave a brief call from the coach, Sir Edward. He was in a men's toilet to talk to him.

Eric hoped the coach would respond. He doesn't want to wait for another calling record or silent mode since he has no time.

Suddenly, the voice cracks to the phone, revealing the sound of the man making a slapping sound effect.

Eric's curved smile turns into smirk, reaching the phone through his ears and he finally lets out a good greeting.

The coach responded with a laugh, recognizing the voice. "Eric my man, why did you call me at this time?"

"Actually Sir, there's a request I need you to hear."

Eric explained to a certain student who is going to meet him. As far as the coach aware of a transfer student, wanting to talk to him, the teacher sighed and lifted his head.

His mind was thinking straight on choosing the best decision. He held a phone and answered.

Eric listens to his advice. He nods and understands the teacher's request. After the call ended, Eric placed his phone to his pocket and left the men's toilet.

On his way to the Sunlight classroom, he heard a conversation with the familiar sound of a boy hanging on the empty lawn.

Devin, Scott and Ricky are sitting on the bench, talking like they're close friends.

It's a good thing they didn't notice Eric, who is hiding to the corner of the wall. What he did could ruin their privacy talk but, it's going to be worthwhile.

"That moss headed twerp, if only he was one of them... he should've suspended the same way as that guy." Devin muttered.

"Well, there you go again complaining about him. Can you get over with that?"

"I can't! Not until he deserves to be punished by the one he messes with."

Scott knows how stubborn Devin is when it comes to Harvey. Even if the transfer student hasn't done anything and is out of this league, Devin wouldn't leave him from ruining his life until he respects him as a king.

"Can't argue with that. Wouldn't it be funny if the strict teacher will blame him for forcing him to shred their notes?" Ricky added.

"That would be a good idea." Scott chuckled and thought up of that.

"Alright, let's make another plan." Devin stood up and raised his hand.

The blonde boy smirked and showed his true colour when declaring his scheme to his friend, "To play with that transfer student, I'll show him this great idea of mine! I call it, the Mess Up Classmate operation Part 2!"