🍃🧢 Harvey and Luke Time #1

**************PART 1**************

In Harvey's Apartment,

It was a normal day when a room is very quiet and no one is waiting to call their name.

A boy woke up and raised his upper body out of the blanket. He rubbed his eyes and glanced at the window of the beautiful town with crowded people outside.

This boy has golden eyes and green hair that are very rare to the human race. Not just his appearance is unique, he can be way different from other teenagers.

He picked up his orange spectacles near his bed and wore it. He doesn't have an alarm clock, he just used his daily routine task to wake up early.

He turned over to the calendar, checking the date and remembers, it's his school today. It's been a month since he transferred to his new high school.

He was having a hard time, arranging his things in his apartment, going to shops and dealing with the school life. He doesn't deny the fact that his new life in this foreign country is very difficult.

The clock ticked to six as he made a move. A school uniform of white long sleeves covered by the dark green vest. A matching pair of black shoes underneath with white socks. He managed to pick and wear them formally.

He doesn't forget the yellow striped tie that is hanging beside his school uniform. He ties it and it suits his clothes. Getting his brown bag and closing his door, he didn't pay attention to the messy room he made last night.

As he crossed the town, there were civilians passing by and more of them kept coming. All the people he sees have black hairs and black eyes. In other words, they're normal people. Luckily, none of them pay any attention to the green haired boy as some of them don't even bother to look and they were focused on going to their work.

As this place became harder to cross, the boy didn't forget his secret skill. He smiles and walks to the back alley. In fact, his secret style to go to school is to use the shortcut which is very dangerous to cross through.

However, that doesn't matter right now. What he needs is to go to school peacefully.

When he passed by stray cats in the bin, he heard an unpleasant shout.

"Like I said, give us your money and we'll let you go!"

"Sorry guys, I can't! I don't have one!"

One of the voices was some sort of the deep voice of an eighteen years old punk, trying to bully the weak and the other was a wimpy kid, trying to protest.

The green haired boy took a peak look silently, into the back alley where the sound was coming from. What he saw made him widen his eyes.

"Look, I got no time to punch a twerp like you! So give us your money right now before I get in rage!"

"I said I don't have one.." the young boy protests again but the men ignored him

"Stop lying! We saw you had one in your pocket!"

What the green haired boy saw was three big lads, ganging up against the small teenager that has the same age as him. By the looks of his appearance, he recognised the hat he wears.

"Don't tell me..." He steps a bit closer while hiding at their back and glance carefully at the wimpy boy and he widened his golden eyes, "Just Great, why is Luke doing here"

Luke Brighton - A young man who happens to be surrounded by the bullies. He wore white short sleeves, dark brown pants and the same yellow striped tie in his chest. The difference is his hair wears a blue flat cap hat. He just smiles and wants to save himself peacefully by using his good smile.