🍃 🟥 Battle Against Enemies Time #3

**************PART 34**************

At the abandoned chapel, the fictional battle stage takes place inside the White Space world.

In front of the Thundercrows, Eric and Luke, checked on the anomaly's action. This anomaly is their nemesis and the mastermind for hurting the Thundercrows, Bryon. A humanoid anomaly monster who has sharp horns, beetle wings and was covered with cyan colors. He was waiting for their movements.

"Let's get this for real, Bryon!" Eric clenched his fist, preparing for his attacks.

"How Interesting. To think you can stand after those injuries." Bryon said with his wide smirk. He touches his hand through his chin formally. His sly expression tells them he's up to no good. "Alright, I'll show you."

Bryon looks excited when he spreads his arms in joyful laughter. It was not a happy thought to Eric. He knew he had a bad feeling for his enemy' powers. The cyan haired, Bryon activates his magic attack with just one snap,

<<Yellow Drain>>

Behind the non-humans, the Thundercrows release their yellow smoke, which was blowing away to him. The anomaly's attack that can easily affect normal humans. The light smoke keeps flowing directly at Anomaly.

"What?" Luke widened in surprise. He couldn't believe what Bryon did just now.

"You dirty cheater! They don't get involved with this. Why can't you leave them alone?!" Eric sounds upset, glaring at his foe. He knew the Yellow Drain attack affects normal humans nearby and steals their energy. It was an energy stealing type of power for Anomaly. It bugs him even more that losing their energy will lose his will to protect them. While the Yellow Drain is still active, Bryon claps joyfully and bows down elegantly.

"I'm sorry. Because of you, I have no choice." He looked up to Eric and sighed. "I used to be strong and powerful until I met you. You sealed my power, stole it as if you owned it. That's why I need human energy to power up."

It was his truth. Anyone can tell from the serious face even if they're anomaly or not. Luke doesn't know the bad guy. He wonders how his whole power is sealed. He is too tired to think straight things but he couldn't tell how Eric made this guy hate him so much.

"And that's it? I don't recall asking about your past." Eric said. This made Bryon chuckle. The Red Fury was used to being quiet and cold but Luke didn't expect he could act like that.

"Indeed, you don't care. But I will show you how stronger I am now." Bryon steps backwards, keeping an eye on them. He acknowledges Eric for fighting all his got but he didn't expect things would turn out twisted if it wasn't for his friend's sake.

He snapped his fingers, stomping three times in his right foot. At the same time, the energies of the Thundercrows have been absorbed. This was one thing that Eric sounds annoyed about. He doesn't know what happened to this effect. He couldn't do anything. It was too late.

Bryon felt his energy is filled with miracles. All of his powers are restored back to normal. He raised his hand, trying to summon creatures in the magic circle.

<<Little Soldiers: Windy Reptiles>>

Lizards and Snakes appeared from the ground. They are invisible but wind forms of animals inside the White world.

"Oh my gosh! He summoned his minions! And they're so many of them!" Luke exaggerated, frightening in fear. Seeing the number of transparent looking reptiles, he turned away from them. Before Eric stands back, Bryon suddenly charges in front and punches his gut. At the same time, he made his move.