🍃 🟥 Battle Against Enemies Time #5

**************PART 37**************

As Eric kicks his enemy's back using his solar burst, his mind recalls the advice he used that was originally explained by the most stubborn guy he met. The reason why Eric outsmarted Bryon is because of that guy. The person who is very knowledgeable but the kind of person who takes things seriously.

Back in the days, in the freezing time world where he was in the Grandstand.

A man, who wore a black hat, sports jacket with black jogging pants, stood under the shade of the small office. He held a loud megaphone and glared at the red haired boy who circles and runs around the one way path.

"What are you doing, Red President?! Are you a slowpoke? Or a turtle?" The white haired man mocked him. His voice sounds harsh and strict as if he was in no mood.

"I'm not and you don't need to say that out loud, Sir Edward!" The red haired boy said, panting whenever he moves.

"You always rely on your Inpower so much that you cheated. Have you overused it?"

"Apparently not." Eric has no energy to shout back. He has been running for more than 30 minutes without using his powers.

The white haired man who is called Sir Edward, clicks his mouth and gazes his sharp eyes back. He was Eric's teacher that forced his students to undertake physical exercise. Right now, he complains to his student about how he can't run faster. Not even he tries to cheer him. The words he shouted were "Faster!", "Run!", "Slowpoke!" or "Don't stop!".

Such words don't please his Ears. Eric felt he's like a slave to his teacher. Even so, he is desperate to train and run to improve his strength. After a long run, his legs are shaking as if they don't have energy to run again. Eric made a deep sigh and stopped by as he realized the spread of any dropping sweats all over his face. He heard footsteps getting closer to him and let out his complaints.

"Oh for goodness sake, will you give me a break?!"

He lifted his back to have a straight up pose and glared at his teacher.

"And use your powers to heal yourself?" Sir Edward asked, crossing his arms with a sour expression. "Yeah, do that and you'll experience your first cheating task."

"I haven't said anything about using my powers! And also, if I haven't used them, those freaking monsters or so called Anomalies will come and haunt me!"

"And that's why you have to train physically." The teacher examined his stubborn looking student and understood how exhausting he is. He let out another sigh and pitied him.

"And if you really want a break, why don't I show you a trick?" His voice was soft but serious when he showed a smirk on his face.

Sir Edward reached out from his pocket and grabbed a bottle that has an image that looks like a bubble container. He opened the container and tossed the stick with a ring to the liquid mixture of bubbles. And then, he blows the ring stick covered with reflected water, and bubbles suddenly show up out of the ring and fly through the sky randomly.

He blows another bubble out from the ring stick in which Eric wonders what he's up to as he's seeing some childish game. The white haired teacher knelt down and pointed at his well made ordinary bubbles.

"You see those bubbles?" Eric looked at the floating bubbles and then, he was curious and stared in bewilderment.

"Can you dodge them? And wait.." The teacher looked down and drew a circle in the sand, where his student stood by.