🍃🧢 Breaking Spirit Time #3

**************PART 5**************

"NO POV"

On the next day, Harvey Newell went to the same usual as high school student.

He walked inside the Prisfield High School, a place where all non human students can educate freely.

On his way to the Sunlight section classroom, he noticed something different.

Harvey looked at the faces ofthe students he crossed by. Their expressions look a bit suspicious and wondering whenever he passed them.

Harvey was aware of his position. When students have an eye on him, he felt like a criminal walking around the street, which makes him feel bad.

"What"s with their faces? And why do they pity and look at me like that? Did I do something?"

Sweat drops at Harvey's face, making him nervous and thinking that he may have done worse that ends the students like that.

Before he thought its purpose, he heard a conversation to one of the him that he passed by.

"Oh, it's him" The girl whispered

"That transfer student becomes a problem children, right?" Tte other girl replied.

Then, come out of nowhere, the boy who join the conversation whispered to the girl, "I heard that yesterday, he grabs his classmate's collar and mocked his food."

"I thought they were close. Harvey seems up to no good" One student added.

Harvey seems to know that person but, he ignores it and went to his classroom.

As he was having doubts about some students thought of him as suspicious, Harvey went to his seat and talked with his reliable classmate.

He finds Luke, dozing on his desk beside him as usual.

"He-" Harvey wanted to greet the lazy boy, but he appears to sleep well, showing he needs to save his energy. Since he can't chat, he waved out the two reliable friends he only had.

"Hey Allen! Neon!" Harvey waved at them

"Sup!" They find Harvey and they wave in return. By the way Allen and Neon join to their conversation, they always respect to those they familiarize with.

Harvey sighed and told them everything that worries him. He explained their encounter of Devin in the canteen in the last day,

Except Luke, the two boys are laughing to their reaction.

"Hahahaha, so that's it! How hilarious!" Neon said

"What's so funny about?" Harvey asked in bewilderment. Not knowing why they laugh at this strange atmosphere, Harvey decided to talk next, "And what is going on?"

Allen coughed once to clear his throat, he let out his serious tone and points at me "You see, yesterday was a blast dude! I never thought you could pull an act on Luke in public!"

"I heard the rumours that you bully Luke during the lunch break and everyone was like, this transfer student has looked down on other's lunch!"

" I was what?! I didn't do that!" Harvey was shocked

Allen and Neon have nodded they turned each out to another and continue,

"Yeah, we know you didn't, and that's why it's funny to hear it" Allen said as he tries to hide his laughter but,