🍃🧢 Infiltration Time #1

**************PART 20**************

Outside of the Prisfield High school, once Harvey has done well with his injuries, he needs to move on and go home.

Along the way to the town, he was accompanied with his usual classmate, the blue haired boy with a relaxing behavior.

"Man, if only he wouldn't bother me again?" Harvey muttered, remembering the fight in the classroom, "That Devin rascal, someday, I want to beat him with my fist."

"You do realize you're too weak to fight barehanded." Luke informed him.

"I know that." Harvey admitted it firmly. For some reason, Harvey has no physical strength to fight anyone. Not even he can land a small punch to a child.

Then something brought up his mind and closed his eyes, staying relaxed, "And I should probably thank Eric for saving us. But then again, he's still busy with his class president work. Along with 'her'."

He doesn't want to remember her. The green haired boy still has regrets of going to this school with his anomalous power. Luke held his shoulder, causing him to distract his mind,

"Uumm... Harvey, can you take a look at this?"

His face dropped sweat and Harvey can tell it's not joking. "Is that?"

He looked at where Luke pointed at, finding out a transparent figure of a monster in a height of a tree. The ghost monster with a slime figure and it has a round shape of a giant shell. They were invisible to humans but to non humans, it's a different matter.

In the monster's hands, Harvey checked out closely until he recognized the transparent orbs in their palms. "Anomaly and Slimestones?!"

"What's he doing with those slimestones?"

"Maybe it's the Mother Slimestones? You know, the owner anomaly who controls those tiny cutie stones." Luke said.

"I get your point but, isn't that anomaly looks like a snail."

Other than that, they observe the invisible monster's behaviour. Most normal humans can't see their presence.

The monster with the size of a tree seems to be humming around. They held their shells while picking up the Slimestones.

"Better get more of these... Then, the master will finally let go of me!" The snail monster muttered. They seem to be in a rush of collecting it.

Just as they almost finished them, A small certain slimestone had accidentally slipped from the shell, causing it to bounce in the street. The anomaly chases it and finds two boys standing near them.

Since one slimestone drops beside Harvey's leg, Luke can intentionally tell it was coincidence.

"Uh oh.." Harvey dropped his sweat, finding out another trouble.

"Oh no!" Luke said as his body was shaking when looking at the monster.

"You two! Since when did you stand there?" The snail monster asked, staring suspiciously at the two teenagers.

Harvey stepped in bravely. He coughed to clear his voice and then, he spoke, "Just now and what are you doing with those slimestones?"

As far as he could guess it, Luke touched his head and knew the outcome. Harvey answered the monster's question and he wants to hear their answers instead. Before the monster reply, Luke stop their awkward conversation, joining in and bowed his head,