🟥 🟥 Perfect Student Time #1

**************PART 10**************

The next day, the Sunlight Section became lively after what happened yesterday.

While the students talk, Neon and Allen saw Luke came in and took his seat.

They went to the blue flat cap boy to chat with. The boys greeted as usual and they were waiting for Harvey patiently.

They waited long enough and then, the both finally saw Harvey, passing by the door and walked towards his seat.

Since Luke's chair is next to Harvey, Allen and Neon were near to them as they greeted Harvey with a good happy welcome.

"Sup Harvey, yesterday has been hard for you., hehehe... Ahh!" Neon freaked out when he saw Harvey's gloomy face.

By the looks of it, Harvey has uncovered black eyebags. Despite wearing his clean school uniform, his face appears to be dry, broken, depressed, exhausting and hopeless.

"Eehhhh..." He muttered, sounding like an emo monster whispering themselves.

"You look like a zombie, are you okay?" Luke asked, dropping his sweat.

"I'm fine. Just a bit tired." Harvey said as a guy who seemed to get overworked.

His friends watched him uncomfortably as Harvey muttered, "Answering 3 homeworks at full night... is more stressful than that fight.."

"Well, if you want to get a shut eye, you're free to sleep in my group room in vacant time" Luke said, helping him cheer up.

"No way. You just want some excuses anyways." Harvey, still on his seat, refused. He turned his eyes over the area of any seats as he asked, "Marc's not here yet?"

The boys shook their heads and said, "No. It's almost a class session and he's not coming."

"Which bothers me is that Marc and Ruthie were used to being there in class at the same time but, Ruthie was the first one to come." Allen responded.

"How suspicious" Luke said, acting like a detective.

Harvey turned to Ruthie, who seems to be lonely sitting in the right corner with an empty seat. Harvey wonders who or what Ruthie's mind is.

"The Strict Teacher's here! Everyone!" Neon interrupted as he watched at the door, staring to open.

"Oh man, no time to sleep.." Luke clicked his tongue and was disappointed as he didn't cover his face.

"That's what you're worried about?" Harvey thought, dropping his sweat.

The strict teacher reached the door and glanced at all students inside the class that are well behaved and are sitting in their respective seats.

"Class, I got an announcement I'd like to share with you." The strict teacher coughed to clear his throat.

All students draw their attention to the strict teacher. They were curious as they waited and prayed it's not bad news.

"Yesterday, one classmate of ours had a gut to use his power in this campus. Marc Blackburn is suspended and will not attend this class. As his cause of using his power without permission and breaking the rules, he'll be punished in class for one month"

The students widened their eyes in either shock or surprised. Some of them have gasped while others didn't care less.

As you may know, when students have been suspended, they'll stay at home, doing their home class or homework. It may be a good thing to introverts but it has disadvantages.