🍃🧢 Harvey and Luke Time #8

XXXXXXX

Author's Note: (First time advising of this video reading)

Use the music while reading this chapter.

Also, ignore that video... It looks creepy/funny at the same time...

**************PART 15**************

It's been two days since that battle of Enfinn has ended. I managed to get the cat by using the same tricks.

It turns out , this cat was eager to go back home but she was hungry.

To my prediction and probability power, I somehow lured the cat to my trap and sent her back to the client safely.

The client that I could hope of keeping her safe was the owner and the leader of the reporter's group, Shax Wisteria.

"So you got the cat and made her back safely. Good job!"

"Yes!" Finally, he praised me with such honest words.

After all the weekend days I spent with, I managed to finish his job and also, beating Enfinn the octopus monster secretly.

"Well, completing my task means that you can join our group" Shax said while I thanked him,

"But, I refuse to let you in and you will never be!"

With those words, Shax spoke like a serious principal telling the truth. My eyes widened and my mind was blank for a second when he answered.

"Say what again?"

"I told you, I refuse to let you in on our group and you will never be!" Shax repeated, smuggling himself.

"Hey! Wait a second, what's this about?! I thought we made a deal. I brought the cat and that's it!" I complained, starting to doubt his promise.

What's this about? Did I do something wrong? Why would Shax refuse to let me in their group? I did what he asked me to and then, he doesn't allow me?

For a second, I thought those questions might answer until my patient runs out and Shax looks at me.

He folded his arms and looked like he wasn't bothered.

"Of course, you made it splendid but, if it weren't this for this article, you would be part of us"

"What article?" I asked him

Shax held a newspaper in his hand and shows it to me, saying "Try to read it"

Holding the newspaper, I picked up the notes and pictures that Shax pointed out.

It seems this issue was published two days ago. That could be the same event that happened when I chased the sphinx cat.

"Let's see yesterday's article, Harvey Newell was climbing the tree and lured the stray cats with that sticky food he's holding and pitied them??"

Saying my name and reading the term, cat, I finally remembered that time when I was chasing strays.

"What in the world?!" I exaggerated

"You see now, If I put you into this group, our reputation would be worse." Shax covers his face dramatically. He declared, "And That would be the worst thing that will happen."