🍃🧢 Harvey and Luke Time #2

**************PART 3**************

In Sunlight Classroom,

Once the bell rang, the first lesson is over and the teacher will give the students a 30 minutes break before the next lesson.

Most students often go outside and chat with their friends and few might remain in the classroom and chat with their friends while taking a seat. Even they would go to the canteen and buy some snacks.

However, Harvey wasn't planning on doing the student's daily 30 minutes routine task. Instead, he doesn't like wasting time when he picks up his pen and notebook and writes something.

Luke, who was curious about his classmate beside him, is staring at his notebook and asks, "What are you doing?"

Upon hearing the question, Harvey didn't turn to Luke but he answered formally, "I'm writing down the lists of Groups in this school. I don't know about them but I heard from Allen that some groups have different roles."

While writing the possible names of the Groups, he continued, "Maybe if I find something interesting, It might be easier to join with them."

"I see." Luke nodded and then, he turned his face closer to Harvey's notebook. "So I guess you're working hard to not doing the Available Group"

"Of course, what else would that be? And also Luke" Harvey stopped writing and he turned to Luke, who was ready to reply. "To find a better Group, I need you to take me there"

"Excuse me what?" Luke asked in bewilderment and Harvey said it again. "Like I said, I need you to take me to the Groups you know so much"

"......."

When hearing Harvey's request, Luke's face makes him swollen and tired as his energy was draining. He acts as a lazy person and he closed his eyes and took a step away from Harvey back to his seat.

He covers his face and forms like he was about to sleep in his desk until Harvey grabbed his head, forcing him to wake up.

Harvey looked at him excitingly and his smile was a bit devilish like he was planning to use him. Then, he said, "You will be helping me right now"

"Right.. now? But, I'm... tired" Luke protests, trying to look away when Harvey released his head.

The reason Luke was chosen because Allen and Neon weren't there. As a transfer student, he doesn't know the rooms of any students in different groups. If anything, Luke is his only reliable classmate that he knows this school so much.

"This is a revenge for leaving me." He pulled Luke's arms, forcing him to stand up and walked along with him. Luke couldn't get away when Harvey has so much strength to drag him.

Harvey doesn't want Luke to say no but forcing him to go is a good idea. He grabbed his notebook and still, pulling Luke to come along. "Let's go!"

"Waaahh!" Luke shouted, regretting going along with the green haired boy. No one has suspected Luke reluctantly goes with Harvey.

Inside the school building, there are tenths and above more buildings that they crossed. Harvey took a note about the Group that Allen mentioned. Luke, who walks in front, just sighed and thought if going with him was a good idea.

"Come on, where are these Groups you know?" Harvey grew impatient as he stared at Luke. It's like a criminal demanding a hostage to find their precious items.

"Good grief. I can show you a few group's room but, I don't know the others"

"Stop lying. I bet you don't want to walk there because it's too far." Harvey answered and Luke gulps.