🟥 🟥 Perfect Student Time #6

**************PART 18**************

On the next day, Luke yawned and found Harvey coming to class early. He didn't expect to see him determine when he picked a piece of paper and pencil and wrote.

Harvey allows Luke to take a peek and he did, making him realize that he scribbled a line in a tourist map.

"I guess that using maps can be reliable."

"Still, I have no idea where to start.." Harvey flips his pen and wondered.

"Maybe by going from my home to the school?" "You should try the seashore towards the city.." Luke suggested.

"That would be a problem. Slime Stones are always in hidden areas. They can be found near the trees, lawn, and even the corner of the building." Harvey answered.

"I wonder where you get that info..."

Basically, Harvey was pinpoint the location where Slimestones are. Luke thought he'll find the symbol that Eric gave him but he was wrong.

For a minute, Luke was worried more about how his classmate becomes addicted to finding them for no reason.

"Who knows... It's just my hunch. You know, if you ever get in strange places, you might find stones covered by the bins or grass. Or you can find them at the back alley and quiet roads like my hometown did."

Luke sighed and smiled back, "Sounds like a guy who has experience of playing stones."

"Shut it! I never throw them before!"

"I wonder where Neon and Allen are?" Luke asked, changing the topic. He glanced at their seats, finding it empty.

"They're in their group," Harvey said, keeping his eyes on the map he scribbled.

"Neon has gotten late from oversleeping again and Allen...." "Oh! Speak of him..." Luke startled, looking at someone heading inside their classroom.

"Is it Allen?" Harvey asked.

The green-haired boy waited for the answer but he finally wonders why Luke didn't answer. He lifted his head, taking a peek at what he's looking to find out, he doesn't like them..."Oh, it's just them..."

Devin, Ricky, and Scott march across their seats. They seem to be mad and badly wounded as their bodies are covered in bandages.

The tension was intense when a few of their classmates looked at them, wondering where they get those injuries. Still being silent as ever, Devin and the other two haven't said a word as they walked to their seats.

From what Harvey has seen, they must have gotten a fight somewhere but he didn't know their reason.

"Let's ignore them and move on. I don't want to talk to them after all the things they've done to me." Harvey said. He glanced at his map and focused on planning directions.

"For now, I should probably focus on finding this one."He picked up the badge insignia from his pocket. It was a crow symbol badge that Eric assigned him to find.

"A second, I thought you're forgetting that," Luke said, pointing the badge.

Harvey observed the badge and sighed, "I still have to repay him. I don't know when I'll meet this teacher but, just in case..."

Looking down to focus his duty, Harvey drew a line connecting from his apartment to the town on the map.

Luke can see him working hard as he smiled back and replied, "You're right."