🍂🎃 Hallow Festival

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

'Present time'

At the back alley of the Festival,

A strange apricot fury man was leaning through the wall, trying to hide himself from the crowds. He was not alone. There were four small monsters who have gathered in front of him.

"So, in other words, you want to go to the tower and leave this festival?" A small talking weredog asked. Her orange hair shows how cute and fluffy she is but to the green haired boy, he wasn't interested.

"......"

Watching the silent and broken boy, the fire breathing dragon with a small child form, folded his hands and replied,

"Since he doesn't have money, we can't help him!"

"......"

"Hey! Can't you see he's having trouble?!" A colorful bird complains to the red dragon boy. Her appearance shows her emerald eyes with bright purple and rainbow bird with long feathers.

While they're arguing, a small dwarf stares at the depressing boy. He looks like a spirited magical creature from the fantasy world but he wears a silly Halloween costume that would have been scary and in fact, it looks cute as a child.

"Before you turn into a fully monster, can you tell us how you end up in this world?"

The blue haired dwarf doesn't mind of his failure but he was curious. The green haired boy, stares at the innocent dwarf who was waiting for his answer. He lifted his head, standing up, clenching his fist but his expression remains emotionless. He glared his firm eyes at the four monsters in front of him.

"I'll tell you... everything...."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

'Past Time'

Harvey's POV

Once I'm back in my apartment, two teenagers at my age were standing. Seems they're waiting for me, I smiled and greet them, "Hey Wendy, Crowley."

"Sup, enjoying a Halloween?" An orange haired boy replied with a gentle smile. His name is Crowley, the boy who lives next to me in the right.

"Nope, just going to cram all night." I answered directly. He gave me a silent reaction until he sighed and looked at me normally.

A girl behind him has been staring at me when we're talking. She has a long blue haired covering her golden eyes with her glasses. Her name is Wendy, a girl who lives next to me in the left. She folded her arms and gave me a firm look, saying

"Well, don't cram too much, busy boy."

I nodded in reply. We went back to our dorms and I got my things ready for tonight. I haven't thought of celebrating Halloween day since I didn't know about their tradition in real life. I could ask those two but the way I see them busy, it's better to leave them alone.

At 6:00 pm, I finished my dinner, my personal hygiene and all the things ready for tomorrow. What I did now is to study whole night until it's 12. So far, I revise the math lessons, trying to solve equations in my notes.

"And X goes to the answer..." I muttered, racing my pen until, I heard a doorbell ringing in front of my door.

"What now?" This made me annoyed but curious that someone could ring this time. I opened the door, seeing a child wearing a jack o lantern costume.