🍃🍃 Harvey Time

"Harvey's POV"

I can't believe I'm going through all this. Walking around the campus is not my thing after class. I always wanted to go back to the group room, holding my pen and study until sunset.

That's what my normal habits could do. Except for the fact that me and my group were assigned by the supervisor, or so called.. "Our  Strict Teacher".

A black haired man with his sharp deadly eyes and firm expression that most students are scared of. I don't know why teachers like this are meant to exist.

Anyways, he gave us an assignment and said, "Check the Prisfield Green at the back of the school building and then, take a picture of the current status of the garden along with the Gardener who works there."

That's what he said and we followed without finding reason. One objection talk and I'll be suspended for the next week. I also wonder when the others will meet up. I'm still alone at going to the task.

For some reason, I don't know why they're late and I'm not gonna question it. The reason why is because I'm already there. The so called, Prisfield Green is not what I perfectly imagined.

A white fence in front of the green hedge is neat. The flowers under the clean soil with different colours, attaching the vines to mix with other plants. Potted plants are all arranged perfectly in rows and columns.

How wonderful! This garden is good for having tea party and picnic since they're so lovely to look at. Butterfly and bees often soars around the flowers and collect their nectar.

I can see some different flowers while crossing and the familiar ones that aren't potted are Roses, Carnations, Marigolds, Sunflowers, Narcissus, Primrose and Daisies. I can't believe they have so many of them that are fitted to grow even though I can't spot any kinda of tree.

There's a sign and a picture of lettuce and cabbage behind the garden. The row soil with some small plant. I was amazed this Prisfield Green turns out to be a Garden and a Farm.

I just thought it's a small garden that is similar back to my hometown. Guess I underestimated it. Turns out, I remember now why I'm here.

"Let's see, anyone here?!" I shouted, hoping for someone to reach it.  "I'm the guy that Sir brought me to take a picture of you!"

Calling it now, I feel like a stalker, declaring to take a photo with a stranger who might be cautious. It's been a minute that I called out. Seems that someone's not here.

"Maybe not... Guess I have to go" I turned back and sighed. Since I'm alone, maybe the others will do the task for me. When I took a last glimpse of the lettuce farm, I noticed a single potted plant in the corner.

'Curiosity kills the cat' is on my mind lately. However, I ignored it and decided to check it out and it turns out to be...

"Gumamela. I haven't seen them for a long time! How marvelous!" I shouted with my eyes sparkled of excitement.

A flower potted plant that turns out to be a so called 'Gumamela' in my hometown. Its colour is pink, which appears to be beautiful connecting with red colour. I appreciate the living creature of a flower that still exist in this country.

Picking the pot and look at it carefully, analysing this flower does make me feel  curious but cooling my mind. Smelling it makes me feel like a disgusting freak but I won't do that.

"What are you doing?" A certain person am suddenly asked,

"Wooahh!" I freaked out, jumping in surprised and shock.