🍂🎃 Hallow Festival Prelude

In Prisfield High School,

At age 15, some teenagers often change their black eyes and hair into random coloured. Those unique appearance of the chosen students have powers, which teachers often called them as "Non humans."

The blue haired boy, who was wearing a cap, was exciting as his eyes sparkled. His name is Luke, the lazy student in Sunlight section.

"Check it out Harvey! The new Zero series has finally released."

"That show? It kinda creeps me out whenever I look at them." I said, doing my notes.

"Why's that? It looks interesting! You know, the main character who got transported in another world, only to get himself killed again and again for the sake of"

"Alright, stop right here! I'm not gonna hear any word of that show."

Luke doesn't want to stop changing the topic as he and I are starting to argue. The red-haired boy appears and went inside the room. His name is Eric Stuart, the bossy, genius student. He noticed our conversation as he joined in.

"Speaking of that, you heard today is 'Halloween Day?'"

"Halloween?" I said, rubbing my head and clarify, "I thought they're exist in TV shows and cartoon series."

"Don't be ridiculous! Halloween always happens by the end of October. Children wearing their spooky costumes and saying 'Trick or Treats' to you or something like that." Eric said.

"Really? If that's true, then it's too late for me." I looked at the window, through the sky and replied, "My apartment is near and I can't buy some candies"

"Up to you. I bet my sister has gotten those and is excited to see them tonight. What are you gonna do?" Eric asked me. I let out a small sigh and looked at him and answered,

"Study. That's all."

After the class has finished, the VS group or so called the Sunseekers, left the school and walks across the town. All of us are waiting to get the sun down while we're chilling around.

"Maybe you should consider yourself more. If you see a child expecting to get a candy, only to get rejected by you, do you feel bad to look at their tears." A long-haired girl said.

She was Sibylla Skyversky, one of our group. A kind hearted gentle but a cunning girl who has emerald eyes and lavender colour of her hair.

"Kids don't cry. They just spoiled." I answered, ignoring her concern. Out of nowhere, another girl slaps my back so hard, which shaken my body, almost chocked me and gave me a loud cough.

"That's wrong! They deserve to have candies! Why are you so cold about them?!" The orange haired girl shouted.

This girl is Stella Sweeny, another female group member and our classmate of the Sunlight section. She has an orange twin tailed haired that resembles her wild eyes. Her cheerful voice is so loud.

Luke noticed a pair of little children were taking a photo of their face.

At that moment, they crossed behind those children and the only thing Luke found out, is at the same time, they took the flash shot in front of them without being noticed.

Even Eric and Stella haven't noticed their surroundings, Luke can see the result of the image of those children and what he sees, gave him a wide shock. I glared at her and said,

"Because I don't have enough money! If only I knew this sooner, I would've asked my parents for another allowance and this wouldn't happen!"

Maybe I did it too far... Shouting at a girl is only worse. Eric gave me a pitiful expression, Sibylla disgusted me and Luke was worried as he was about to say,