🍃🍃 Harvey's Notes Time #1

"HARVEY POV"

My next note I wanted to write is about Anomalies. Those strange unknown creatures that always make me trouble.

Anomalies are animal monsters that have unique powers and appear to have transparent skins that normal humans can't see.

They may show their true selves when entering the "White Space" zone, where they, including non humans can move to the freezing time world.

They can be found anywhere including roads and parks. They can sense non humans and attack them for no reason.

Another fact is that Anomalies can possess a human's body (except non-humans like me), for a day. Because of their power of memorizing daily lives of the human, anomalies can act the way they are and also, most of the normal humans and their relationships are not aware of their strange behaviors.

Anomalies can also be aware of their surroundings. They know that tricking humans is their piece of cake but they have one weakness. And that weakness is still us. Only non humans can sense they were disguised as normal humans.

For some reason, whenever Anomalies possess human bodies, they want to live as normal as they can, which involves easing their mind. However, the only problem they have is their anger issues.

Anomalies are high temper that one mistake or someone belittles them, will make them upset so easily that they want to kill. For instance, a cat just ate a disguised anomaly's food and because of that, this monster eager to kill it as much as possible. Talk about ruthless and no mercy!

With one mistake, they always haunt those who mess with them. Not a good reason but I wanted to let them have anger management class if they can make peace with us.

I still don't find any clues on why Anomalies always hate us, non humans. Even if we didn't lay a hand on them, they always came and shouted, "White Space" to attack us privately. It's like an rpg game where an aggressive monster approaches a player at all times.

They can be aggressive and cause trouble for us from morning to sunset. Whenever they saw us coming to class, they started to chase and fight us to the death. Even if we try not to fight, they are arrogant to confront us.

In my opinion, there are two options that nonhumans have to decide on confronting Anomalies. First and foremost, they have to fight. If non humans have good and strong powers, they might stand a chance against them. If they don't have it, they need to use their brains and plan on defeating them. Second decision is to run away. Once they activate White Space, non humans can still run away at high range. The limit of the range is the number per anomaly's height of distance. If they don't turn back, run away and pretend like it's normal, the White space Zone will deactivate and they can escape freely.

In daylight, anomalies who don't possess human bodies can be spoiled and stubborn that they cause traffic jams, hazardous events and other accidents for fun.

Anomalies do have another weakness when battling against them. When they battle while possessing a certain normal human, non humans can see five parts in their transparent forms.

Five parts (right and left legs, right and left hands and head). These are the weaknesses that the non-humans should focus on. To defeat them, is to find their weakness at all times. Without it, they'l l counter back and try to torture you.. I guess?

As a transfer student and a foreigner to this country full of monsters and non humans, I can express that Anomalies do have unique powers. Most of them may have White Space to create their own battlefield but, they still have combat and attack skills they used for fighting against non humans.

An example of them is the one I battled in the last arc, Enfinn. The octopus anomaly who tried to kill the sphinx cat. Well, I learned his tentacles can duplicate and used them to whip the heck out of my face. It also used them to spread in large distances and activate their, << Yellow Drain >>, to absorb normal human's energy lifespan to empower themselves.

So it concludes that I, Harvey Newell, have learned that non humans should stick to each other and cooperate to fight anomaly. Doing solo in the White space is impossible for now. But I guarantee that one day, someone who is capable of fighting an anomaly can stand against this impossible. I'm still new and not an experienced fighter but I am fast at running and flexible (Man, I'm complimenting myself...).

To those who read this, you only have two options: Either to find the anomaly's weakness and fight them or, find a distraction and run away until they're out of range. That's how I have to survive to cross the street from those monsters.

XXXXXXX

Author's Note:

An extra Chapter I haven't posted. Don't worry, the prequel still continues... Though, anyone wouldn't read it anyways... T_T

Hope you like it.

Red Fury Arc Part 15-16

To be continued -->

🍃🍃