🍃🧢 Infiltration Time #4

**************PART 23**************

HARVEY'S POV

Outside of Abandoned Warehouse, Tungsten Square

"Hurry up before they catch us!"

I warned the blue-haired boy behind me while I ran as quickly as I could.

"I'm trying! I'm trying!" Luke shouted, keeping up with me.

Still going at full speed, my mind is in panic that I don't have time to complain to myself.

The gangs we were being chased are the Thundercrows. I know those guys have bullied the non humans ever since I transferred here. I never thought I could sneak into their hideout, getting their address, being found out because of a Mother nature wind, especially to my clumsiness and now, I'm running away from them.

"Heee!!" Luke squalled when he turned to see many of them coming after them.

I told him not to turn back. Now he reaped what he sowed. He can't control his fear any longer. Luke is still being Luke.

"Quick! Into the town!" I instructed him. "Let's climb all the way there!"

In front of the town, it was blocked by fencing wires. I used my hands and pulled it, climbing at the top.

Whenever I touch those rusty fences, it gave me a scratch but I ignore the pain because I was desperate to escape. On the other hand, Luke did a good job. He didn't express his complaint as he climbed the same way as I did.

He didn't even turn back. Not even I as well. I don't want to know how close those delinquents cursed at us. After jumping and passing from the fence, Luke and I landed on safely. We ran a few meters away to the town.

Before we reached, I stopped a little and turned around to check things up on the Thundercrows.

Suddenly, the Thundercrows kicked the fencing wires so hard. There were four of them using their legs to destroy it at the same time. What a wonderful, dangerous teamwork they got.

This effect is to blow the rusty fence away and lay to the ground. That way, the Thundercrows don't need to climb all the way as they continue to run.

This gave us goosebumps. We are shocked to see they are determined to hunt us down. I want to go to the police and escape this nonsense chase mayhem but I'm still hoping to escape.

Luke and I continue to run as far away from them as possible. I was already at my limit that my legs were worn out.

I'm trying to run away from the Thundercrows gang. It was truly my mistake of infiltrating their hideout. I didn't expect they were so many and well organised. I want to admit that I underestimate so much that I forgot I live in this foreign town.

Luke and I were running like a wind. We can see the crowded normal humans in the town. Luke held a bright smile, thinking he can finally stay relax when he crossed there. I always knew going to town would be the safest place since they have police and adults, taking care of Thundercrows gang.

"It's here! We're close!" I shouted in relief. The wind blew gently in my face, making me realize I was so excited to go there. Thinking everything will be over when Luke and I were about to go there until,

"There you are! Get them!"

One of the boys wearing a black jacket attaching a Thundercrows badge in the left chest was standing in front of the town, blocking the way out. It's not only one person, there were more of them that It's hard to count.