🟥🧢 Epilogue Time #1

**************PART 40**************

It is said to be a non-human teenager who hides from the dark and hunts anomalies everyday.

He is a cold blooded, strong, fast and fearful human who can finish them in one second.

His power is unknown but he can easily escape and ambush them.

Back to his hunting life, he wanted to escape. He's sneaking in the school grounds, desperately to survive. Only his time was inevitable.

On the rainy days, a whole number of anomalies tried to kill him. There were thousands of them, like an army of monsters, trying to go up against a lone wolf red haired boy. However, they were no match for him. The Red Fury is always cautious, brave and strong to fight against the impossible. He defeated them all so easily. They didn't find out he's weakness. What they felt now is being weak, powers being taken and of course, some of the sacrifices have been brought by.

Somehow, Red Fury doesn't seem pleased with his war. It made him aware that he's a true beast inside, losing his mortal life. So he decided to end his suffering by going away. He didn't say goodbye to anyone close to him. Just a few words, a nod and a cold expression like he doesn't care.

At the end of the rainy day, the Red Fury vanished without a trace. He hasn't showed up for many years. Anomalies tend to get upset for not taking their revenge but they will never forget. Their hatred of the Red Fury will always remember in their minds.

No matter how many years pass by, they will always believe he will come back as powerful as they could imagine.

--**************************************************--

That was the last time he recalled the history of his arch enemy. The Red Fury was once a legend to the anomalies. The strongest non-human they never forget no matter how many years come by.

The monster who is covered in cyan lays on the ground, crushing in defeat. He can feel the wet rain drops above him, splashing in the stormy days.

His eyes covered by his arms, thinking of why his life is miserable. After becoming one of the victims of the Red Fury, he wanted to take revenge. To take back what he got lost. It's not that he lost something. It's far greater than his life.

A few years ago, in the cold night, the cyan monster woke up from the abandoned chapel, regaining his senses back to life. He has a beetle monstrous form.

He looked at the broken mirror and for the first time, he saw his horrified invisible face. The cyan monster used to believe he has an extraordinary face, and thinks of it as a normal and regular human gesture. But once he realizes his monstrous appearance, he's beginning to worry about himself. What if he goes out to meet a normal human with this form?

The cyan monster doesn't admit himself as a monster. He wanted to find answers on his current existence. On his first day, he gets some rest near the corner of the broken wooden chair. He really needs to ease his mind and refresh himself. Sometimes, relaxing your brain helps to figure things out quickly.

On the second day, this was his journey, on a road to the human town and finding answers. As the sole anomaly, the normal humans couldn't see his monstrous appearance. What he didn't expect is the time he spent going to the back alley. He found a companion. Another anomaly who looks the same as him. He tried to greet them politely but the others are like animals, harming him since he still doesn't know why they do that.