🍃 🟥 Battle Against Enemies Time #2

**************PART 33**************

Harvey kept his breathing, staying determined to not lose against his formidable foe. He took off his glasses and he widened his eyes, activating his Inpower.

《Minutes Per Second! Whole area!》

Despite being underwater, his eyes glow up into a brighter yellow like a flashlight. At this moment, he can see the deep and dark view of his surroundings. Not only that, his vision got a scene where he swam every path to find the best choice. A good hope that will keep him survive.

Harvey stared blankly at the result of his future prediction power. He saw ten outcomes and one of them is found to be deeper in the ocean below.

Sludge saw the non human flinch and he thinks he' got his chance to finish him off. He tried to use his Aqua whip and snatch him down in the sea.

"Take this!!"

Harvey noticed that attack and proceeded to dodge it. He can tell that Sludge is trying to kill him because of his future vision. However, his eyes are under the water. Eyes still glowing but he can hold his breath any longer.

Breathing underwater can suffocate him but instead of that, his Inpower allows him to breathe more than five minutes. At first, it was strange for him to do that and then, he decided to follow his instinct and think about that later. Sometimes, non humans can be peculiar.

Harvey dives deep underwater, staying strong and focused on his future prediction path. The only hope he needs to follow just to keep himself alive. At that moment, he discovered something unusual that made him surprised.

"Is that what I think it is?" Harvey stops and observes the strange figure in the center of the landing area below the water.

A giant sparkling shell that stands underneath. Harvey remembers that Sludge used to carry out and put the Slimestones inside. He wonders how important the shell was. "If this guy is a snail anomaly, that would mean fighting against his shell is needed!"

"What is he up to?" Sludge looks down on Harvey. The monster realized that he's swimming inside his hiding shell. "Oh no you don't!"

Harvey has known that anomalies have weaknesses. The reason why Sludge flooded his white world is to make sure the shell will be protective against Nonhumans. This smart idea is better to prevent anyone from reaching the bottom line. Even non-humans cannot hold their breath in this range.

However, Harvey knew his opponent doesn't know who does not make a deal with. He dives deeper, going inside the empty shell. Sludge feared the one he left protective is being trespassed by his foe.

《Aqua Vines!!》

Sludge's one of his attacks is that diving their vines burst faster than his Whip. Its speed is like a submarine hitting their missiles on their target.

Harvey doesn't look back when their attacks were trying to reach him. He didn't hesitate to dive in, trying to find his weakness. His Inpower eyes are still working but the problem is direction. He didn't expect the area inside the shell to be bigger than he thought.

Harvey trusts his judgement and proceeds to go in the right way. Sludge's aqua vines are approaching. At the same time, Sludge uses more of that power and traps Harvey to make sure he's caught.

The green haired boy was almost there. His yellow eyes glow brightly, helping to see the light inside. And then, he finally found it. The core of the shell, Sludge's weakness. A beryl colour of the glowing crystal, floating in the heart of the shell.