🍃🧢 Breaking Spirit Time #2

**************PART 3**************

"NO POV"

In an abandoned warehouse, there were lots of teenagers who are gathering inside.

Most of them wear black sleeves and school uniforms. They aren't students from Prisfield High School.

They are normal students in Saberfield High School. They appear to be bullies or delinquents who have no respect of adults.

A tall teenager, wearing the open button of black sleeves with purple t-shirt being covered.

He stood on the stage, stepping closer in front. As his presence was known, the audience draw their attention to him.

The big guy smirked and raised his hands, looking at the delinquents below.

"Okay, let's take it from the top! Everyone, remember our theme, we say it out loud!" He said, smiling at them. "One, two three and recite!"

"We are the Thundercrows! The strongest, youngest gang in all Squares!" The delinquents pledge and said it with their pride.

"Thundercrows will accept any challenges and overcome them so that everyone will feel the exhilaration of victory! No matter how much we fall down and being conquered, Thundercrows will endure it, stand up and never be afraid!"

The delinquents raised their hands and clench with fists, expressing their team.

The teenager in top watches his team, clapping and amazed of their honour.

"That's right. And that is how, we Thundercrows will always win! And I, the leader, will take control of this team!"

"Yeah!!" The boys cheered.

They continued their conversation and their activities until it was night.

After their daily ceremony, the boys shared their respect and enjoy their social life.

The leader of the Thundercrows, who has a chain in his neck, starts relaxing at looking at the night sky.

He heard a footstep approaching behind him and then, he didn't turn around, blinking his eyes until he suddenly spoke.

"And you were supposed to say the same thing as those boys below"

Behind the leader, the boy with a black cap sighed and rubbed his head, saying "It's not like I hate them and besides, You really pulled it off."

The leader raised his head, not knowing what the boy with a black hat said. The assistant sighed and summaries his point. "That speech of yours, you're starting to act like a true leader Boss."

"I told you already, I'm all good to be their shepherd. And also, how long are you going to doubt me of this role?"

"Almost two months. I'm still worried about you till now" The boy with a black hat said, smugging at his leader.

"Seriously? We've started this group after the half month of June and now, you haven't believed in me? Why don't you switch with me then?"

"No way. I would rather stay as a second handy man instead of being their loyal king." The black hat boy answered directly.

The leader laughed, knowing his jokes doesn't make him serious. He scratched his head.

"Geez, how long are you going to stop admitting that pride of yours, you might hurt anyone." The black hat boy said, "Also, the thing about two months, time goes fly, right?"