🍃🧢 Infiltration Time #5

**************PART 24**************

NO POV

Meanwhile, at the Thundercrow's hideout.

"How dare they enter my home! You guys have to catch them! Beat them! Torture them until they know who we are!" Marlin shouted.

"Calm down leader, it's not like they're going away." One of the boys said. Unlike Marlin, he was calm and very patient but he was afraid of his leader's anger. His legs were shaken when Marlin turned a wide glare at him.

However, he looked back at the boy with the beanie hat as he lends Marlin's shoulders. He was holding his phone and checking up on the current team.

"We just send our guys to the town to block them. And then, the others went to the other path so that the non-humans will be forced to go to the back alley. That way, we can beat them up." The boy named Timothy's voice is calm. He stared at Marlin folding his arms and acting grumpy.

"Alright, but I'm not satisfied. Until you capture them, bring them to me and we'll settle this."

"Roger that!" The Thundercrows agreed at the same time.

In the Back Alley, where Harvey and Luke are surrounded by the Thundercrows.

A group of bullies who have a delinquent face, looking down at the nonhumans. Even though they're normal, they still underestimate and treat them as enemies.

"And that's that. Our boss is amazing, isn't he?" One of the boys praised their team. Those guys admire their leader, Marlin so much. They treat him as an inspired leader who will guide them to victory.

"....." Harvey fell silent for some reason. He doesn't seem to be interested in hearing their leader's achievements. All his thoughts about their praise are full of nonsense like they're talking, Blab la bla or whatsoever.

"Now that you're cornered, I suggest you surrender and give up!"

Harvey coughed and got himself together. Looks like their peaceful conversation is over. He almost lost his mind of their leader's facts. In truth, Harvey despised the way their leader organised their team. He doesn't like how they plan to beat the nonhumans just to get in touch with the so-called Red Fury.

The only thing he impressed is by how they were lured in the back alley. Most people don't pass by, meaning that this place is a benefit for bullies like Thundercrows.

Harvey wasn't impressed at Luke hiding his back. It's like he wants the Thundercrows to start with him as a bait. Truly a scared cat and an all-out betrayal type of guy. However, Harvey glared at the Thundercrows back,

"Then what happens next? I doubt you'll beat us like how you beat my classmates."

He widened his smile and smirked back before he mocked them in reply, "And you know what? Your boss is kind of psycho! Psycho I tell you!"

The delinquents behind them faded their smile and twitched their eyes. They seem to have no mood when they start their vicious eyes back on Harvey. Looks like mocking their inspired leader has made them angry.

The circle's starting to get smaller. The Thundercrows have moved a bit closer, desiring to beat the two nonhumans.

"Thundercrows..." The boy in front paused as he looked upon the green haired boy with his sharp eyes. "Kill them!!"