🟥 🟥 Red Fury Time #7

**************PART 31**************

"Now now. Let' take a break and discuss it." Eric hasn't talked to them properly.

One of the Thundercrows screamed for another attack. As usual, Eric dodged it and he gave them another disappointing sigh.

"Man, you guys are really giving me your work. I'll ask you again, where did you get those powers from?" His deep voice sounds scary for them to hear it.

However, the leader of the Thundercrows, Marlin steps in front, raising his metal bat and replies with a cocky tone.

"Where did that power get from? Of course, it's our hardwork!!"

"Stop lying." Eric remained calm and folded his arms. "The clapping part is not even your work. It's just a fluke and besides, if a normal human sees your trump card, they'll be laughing at you. Thinking some idiots fight like a clown."

He wanted to chuckle a bit while the others observed him silently. Marlin clenched his fist, gritted his teeth as he couldn't stand Eric's opinion.

"You're mocking us?! How dare you belittle our team move?!" He appears to be annoyed and is ready to fight back.

"I told you, it's not even your work and I'm done playing nice. If you don't answer my question" He stomped the ground hard enough to break the wooden floor. "this Red Fury over there will definitely kick your back."

"Make me!" Marlin tried to attack but he failed.

Eric took a step back. He can see Marlin trying to swing his bat and trying to hit his face once again. However, as a genius who experienced fighting anomalies and other strange monsters, he'll always avoid their attacks even if it's normal. The fight between the leader of Thundercrows and the Red Fury continues.

"Why don't you show your true self and fight us like a real man this time!!" Marlin shouted. "Thundercrows Attack!!"

The Thundercrows attack the Red Fury. With their metal bats and sticks, they would pin, surround and beat Eric down. Red Fury remains calm and sighed when he looks at them.

"Since it comes down to it, I'll fight for real." Eric glared at them. He stretched his legs before they are already this close range. After that, he moved towards them, dodging their attacks the usual way.

<<Light Kick>>

A light spread around his feet. It was as if he already activated his Inpower. He kicked one of the Thundercrows at the back. Another boy behind him tried to attack him until he noticed it and took some turns to dodge it. Once he's at the back, he steps on their heads, topple over the next guy to be kicked down its back.

"Ouc- what?" They noticed some minor changes they got from the kick. It seems their back is lighter than before. Pain they used to feel has slowly fading away from their minds.

"I got healed?" The guy touched its back and noticed how miraculous it was to feel it.

"You're right! My back doesn't hurt!"

The back pain and their head are fully relaxed. Their mindset has developed into more positive actions rather than dealing with negative thoughts. It's like someone tried to purify their minds and remove their depression, their pain and suffering away from their lives.

One of the Thundercrows, who was beginning to feel awesome, has come up on how this miracle exists. It took them to realize the attack Eric gave them. The way this Red Fury kicks their back and stepped unto their heads made this effect happen. Their bodies have rebuilt and healed because of him. It could lead to their non human powers. They know Red Fury is a special non human who has one of great powers other than them. But to think he could pull it off.