🍃 🟥 Battle Against Enemies Time #1

**************PART 32**************

Back at the abandoned Warehouse apartment, inside the Snail Anomaly named Sludge's White space world. Harvey was having a hard time to battle against him.

This monster is trying to kill him. He managed to evade the non human's attacks. His tentacles have sharpened from soft liquid body into adding ice shards, turning like daggers trying to stab his arms.

As a snail, this anomaly doesn't have bones. He's just a monster made up of water. It wasn't surprising how strong he is when entering his White creation World.

"I can't believe non humans are weaklings! And here I thought to be cautious about you. Without that friend of yours, you'll be powerless against me!" Sludge mocked, with a loud voice.

Harvey was already at the corner of the rooftop. Certain floods and thunder clapping in the skies have made it intense. There were no junks, tools and weapons to be flooded in the area. It must've stuck in the abandoned warehouse. With that, he has no tool to fight.

Now that Sludge the Snail anomaly has the power to heal, he seems to be much harder than other anomalies to deal with.

Sludge splashes the flooded waters, creating waves and directed towards the non-human.

<<Minutes Per Second!>>

Harvey saw the outcome of the strong waves and how it will affect him. He takes a deep breath, jumping back to the water and diving faster.

The sea current below is warmer than the surface and swimming around the fake world is not different than the real world. More like, he can take time to stay his breath when he's below.

Suddenly, Sludge was already down and grabbed his left foot again. His slimy tentacle rope forced him to dive deeper than last time.

"Aagghh!" Harvey managed to cover his mouth. He still has a few breaths and time left. The non-human boy closed his eyes and tried to activate his Ragged gloves and touched him again. However, the force and speed current of the slimy hand grabbing his feet, is very fast.

"Too bad your life's gonna end right here, Lettuce Head." Sludge said, swimming underneath.

The anomaly released his feet and slammed him to the bottom of the sea. At that moment, Harvey can feel he was slammed in the ground, the same solid floor outside the abandoned hideout.

Harvey looked up and saw the Snail anomaly, blocking the sunlight view. He was ready to give up. He risks his life for coming to Luke and now, he suffers the same fate he always predicted in his dreams.

This anomaly, who seeks revenge on him and fights in his advantage area, is clever. Harvey being alone, is trying to counter back but, this area is very cold and heavy to fight at full speed. They're underwater, Sludge knows Harvey is already losing in the underwater. That's why dragging him down is the best way to finish him even if they're the same ones over again.

"Not...yet..." Harvey looks at the whole area. He swims away from Sludge, thinking of other ways to beat him.

At the same time with different places, the abandoned chapel was already in shambles. Bits of rubbles and small white dust spreading around like a natural event has occurred.