Chapter 22

Today is the first day of my Medical school. I'm so excited for that. Last month I passed the medical entrance. Zain also passed it and now we are going to the same medical school which is the best college for medicine in our state, the name of my colleage is RMN Medical College and Hospital. The college is not so far from our home that's why we don't have to stay in dorms.

I got ready for the first day of my Medical school by wearing a knee length floral gown complimented by a black coloured belt with sky blue coloured leggings which is matching with the colour of flowers that is printed on my gown I wore a sky blue coloured hijab over my head. I put a little amount of BB cream, compact and pink lip tint.

"Assalamualaikum" I said entering the kitchen where my mom was preparing breakfast.

"Walaekum assalam" mom replied joyfully. "Are you ready for your first day of Med school" she added smiling brightly which is giving competition to sunshine.

"Yes mom I'm really excited to start my college" I replied with excitement.

"Go and sit on the table, breakfast is almost ready, I'm bringing them there" mom said.

"Let me help you, I still have a lot of time left," I replied and took the tray with toast to bring them into the dining room.

While I was taking breakfast to the table with my mom I saw my dad coming out of his room towards the table.

"Assalamualaikum" dad said.

"Walaekum assalam" we replied in unison.

"Munif come have your breakfast" mom yelled when we already brought all the stuff and sat on our respective chairs.

After a while Munif came hurriedly and greeted us. He took one toast and said "I have to go to school early. I don't have time for breakfast. I can eat it on my way".

"Why are you in a hurry?" I asked.

"I'm president of my class and my homeroom teacher told me to come early for some reason which I don't know," He said.

"It's tiring to be the class president" I said and he went out after bidding his goodbyes.

After a while when we finished our breakfast I got up to go out of the house.

"Are you excited?" Dad asked.

"A lot," I answered with a smile on my face.

"All the best," dad said enthusiastically.

"Thanks dad" I said with an eye smile.

"All the best sweetheart now go Zain must be waiting for you" mom said.

"Yes mom going" I said and after bidding good-bye I went out calling Zain. Yes we're going to college together because we are lucky enough to get good rank in the Entrance examination and get admission in a college in which we were willing to go together.

"Hey Zain you're already here?" I said, waving in Zain's direction, who was standing leaning on a car which I surely recognised as Aunt Fatima's car. He was wearing a white formal shirt. The sleeves of his shirt were folded upside towards his elbows and a black trouser. He is looking a little different besides his dressup his face is also looking different. He is looking really handsome. 'why am I thinking all these about Zain he is a غير محرم non-mehram to me' I said to myself. Wait did he shave his beard.

"Hey come get on the car we have to arrive early today" he said opening the passenger seat in which I got up and sat. Then get into the car's driver's seat.

"You're going to drive today?" I was a little shocked.

"What do you think about why I got my driver's license?" He said.

"Yeah I got it, I also got my driver's license though" I replied.

"But you failed the test twice," he said laughing.

"I did fine on the third go," I replied a little annoyed.

"Okay! Okay! Are you excited for today?" He asked me starting the engine.

"Yes I am" I replied.

"Then let's get to our college," he said excitedly.

After a while he pulled the car into the parking lot of our huge Medical College. We got out of the car and headed towards the entrance of the faculty of Medicine.

We have to go to the auditorium first since it's our first day as freshers so our professors have to give us some speeches about discipline, rule of the campus and some other things. We don't have any classes today. We are now heading towards the auditorium after finding it on a map that was at the entrance. 

When we reached the auditorium we sat next to each other on the seat near the stage. 

"Hey" I got startled when a stranger greeted me.

"Hi," I greeted back awkwardly.

"May I sit here?" He asked.

"Yeah of course I mean I do not own the auditorium" I replied and he sat down next to me so comfortably.

"Why did you let him sit beside you?" Zain whispered.

"It's okay," I replied in a whisper.

"Are you a fresher?" He asked.

"Uh yeah" I answered.

"Well I'm your senior," he replied.

"Then what are you doing here isn't it a programme only for freshers?" I asked.

"Yes but we're here to manage this programme" he replied.

"Are you coming tomorrow evening for the freshers' welcome party?" He asked.

"I will think about that," I replied.

"Zain are you coming tomorrow for the party?" I asked Zain.

"I don't think it's compulsory so I'm not coming" he replied.

"Sorry I'm not coming" I said to the stranger.

"I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Asher Hussain, a sophomore from the faculty of Medicine," he said.

"Mariyam a freshman in the faculty of Medicine" I replied "and he's Zain my friend" I added pointing towards Zain.

After a while our HOD came and started the speech. After a lot of talk when the programme came an end our principal came on stage and said "I hope you guys will follow all the rules here and study hard to become a successful doctor now you guys can go and enjoy your day and have a tour of the campus" after saying goodbye he get down the stage and all students started going out of the auditorium.

____________

A/N: So yeah they're going to college now. Stay tuned more chapters are ready to publish.

Your votes and comments will give me encouragement to write more beautiful chapters in future so please tap the vote button and say something on the comment section.
Stay safe & take care😇

👇Vote and comment👇