Chapter 59

It's been a month since our reception. We've been doing great in our relationship. We are still cuddle buddies. We may not have progressed in our relationship but we're happy and I can feel happiness in Zain's eyes.

He always gives me kisses on my forehead or cheeks. Sometimes he kisses me on my lips which I don't reciprocate. Some parts of me want to reciprocate but some parts of me need time. I feel so bad looking at his painful eyes when he tries to make progress in the relationship but I didn't get to reciprocate. I'm still not sure about my feelings.

Do I love him or not?

I know I'm developing feelings for him.

But is it love?

What is love?

I have to find this answer soon.

Right now I'm lying on the bed waiting for Zain. He is still not home. I came back home early because I was on morning duty and Zain was on day duty plus he had to attend to an emergency patient. He had told me that he will have dinner at the hospital and will be home at twelve and it's already one but he's still not home. He told me to sleep early and to not wait for him because I have morning shift tomorrow. The thing is I'm so used to sleeping with him cuddling that I'm not getting sleep and I'm wide awake.

The door creaked open and Zain entered the room without making any sound. The room was dark because I was trying to sleep.

"Assalamualaikum" I said.

"Walaikum assalam" he said. "Are you still awake?" He asked.

"I can't sleep," I said.

"Did you recite dua?" He asked.

"I did but I'm still not getting any sleep" I answered.

"Do mind exercise," he suggested.

"I don't need mind exercise, I need my cuddle buddy," I said.

"Then wait and let your cuddle buddy freshen up" he said.

"Okay" I said and he went inside the washroom where I've already put his sweatpants and t-shirt.

After a while he came back after taking shower. He dried his hair and got on the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Did you perform your salah?" I asked

"Yes I did it in hospital" he answered.

"Okay" I said and he started caressing the clothed skin of my back.

He always do this while cuddling and when I asked him why he do this he said 'it helps me controlling my desires'

He is making all his efforts to make me feel comfortable. He is trying so hard to control himself for me and I can see the desires in his eyes sometimes and every time it makes me shiver.

"Maryam chief wants me to go to South Korea for the seminar" he said and I looked at him.

"What chief chose you?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"It's not fair I want to go there" I said.

"Remember I'm your senior and it will start conflicts in department if he lets you go there," he said.

"But still Zain. It's my dream country to visit and you can't leave me alone," I said.

"The thing is, the chief has already added my name to the list and I can't back out since it's an important visit for my career," he said, looking into my eyes.

"I'm not telling you not to go but what I'm saying is I also want to go there" I whined.

"Then come with me we can book your tickets too" he said.

"But I don't have a visa" I said.

"Then should I cancel it?" He asked.

"No you can't cancel it, it's important for you, but I also want to go there, it's my favourite traveling destination" I said.

"you know how much I love the Country, I want to-" I said but cut by him

"Maryam-" I cut him off.

"Please take me there. I want to go there, first mom never let me go alone and no one took me and now you're going there without-" I said but he cut me by placing his lips on mine making my eyes widen.

He kissed my lips softly then he parted our lips. My cheeks were red and my heart was beating rapidly.

"That was the only way to shut you up" he said "now listen to me" he added.

He placed his palm on my red cheeks and said "we can go there together"

"But you're going there alone," I said sadly.

"I will be there for one week and I promise I will not visit any place there I will only do work and come back" he said.

He caressed my cheeks with his thumb and said "we haven't gone for our honeymoon, we can go to Seoul for our honeymoon" he said making me blush.

"We have to apply for a visa then" I said.

"Don't worry I will apply for a visa before going there and I promise I will only visit the places there with you" he said and kissed my cheeks.

"Okay" I said with a satisfying smile.

"Now sleep you have a morning shift" he said and pulled me into his chest more and snuggled into my hair.

"Good night hubby," I said.

"Good night wifey, love you" he said, kissing my hair.

-------------------

A/N: ASSALAMUALAIKUM EVERYONE!

How are you all?

How do you think Maryam will find her answers?

Comment your thoughts.

Don't forget to vote.

Thank you.

👇vote👇