Chapter 29

It's Maghrib time so I performed Maghrib Salah. And after that I have to attend Bella and Peter's bachelor's party. The colour code of the party is black for girls and white for boys but Bella and Peter will be wearing red. I wore a black sequined full length lining dress with O neck and full sleeves. I covered my hair with black chiffon hijab. I put make-up over my face and nude brown coloured lipstick on my lips. When I was ready I went to Bella's room to check if she was ready.

"Bella are you ready?" I asked standing behind her in front of the mirror where she was getting ready with the help of Chloe. Chloe is a make-up artist so she will be the in-charge of doing Bella's make-up in all the functions.

She is looking gorgeous in her red off shoulder long fish cut gown which was complemented with black shiny material weaved on the overall dress material. Her hair was curled up which is loosely hanging on her shoulder. Her front locks were tied on the backside of her hair which is giving her face a beautiful look. Chloe did a good job on Bella's makeup, her face was perfectly contoured, black smokey eyes are beautifully done and the red lips are making her look elegant. She was wearing black shiny earrings with black coloured bracelet and her fingers are occupied with rings and her engagement ring as well. She was wearing red coloured high heels.

"Ma Sha Allah! You're looking beautiful" I exclaimed.

"Thank you" she smiled.

"Peter is going to faint at the party" I said.

"Thank god you doctors are here so that you can treat him" Chloe said.

"Hey why are you guys saying these things Peter is not going to faint, It's his wedding, why are you guys thinking of hospitalizing him" Bella said.

"Easy girl, we're just joking," I replied.

"Okay now let's go," Chloe said, tucking one of Bella's locks behind her head with the help of a hairpin.

When we got out of the room we saw that all the rooms were locked.

"It seems everyone is already at the party hall," Chloe said, walking towards the elevator.

"And we will be the last person to enter the party," I replied.

"We're going to have a grand entry afterall the bride to be is with us" Chloe said when we entered the elevator.

"True that" I said.

As we were about to enter the party hall the hall's lights suddenly turned off and someone pulled me by my wrist away from Bella.

I was about to get panicked when Zain whispered "don't worry it's me".

And then a spotlight lit on Bella giving a dim view of the surroundings too. She was looking gorgeous under the spotlight. Then I noticed Peter gasping looking at Bella. He was wearing a hot red coloured velvet suit and he was looking handsome. 'He arranged all this grand entry only for their bachelor's party. What is he going to do tomorrow?' I thought. Chloe was also not beside Bella because she was pulled by Camila I guess because I saw her standing beside Camila. As I averted my gaze beside me my eyes landed on Zain, even in dim light he was looking handsome. What am I thinking? I mentally scolded myself. But really in his white suit He has a different aura around him.

"You know it's rude staring at someone," Zain said.

"Be-because of the dim light I can't see you properly th-that's why" I stuttered.

"Well you're looking beautiful," Zain said looking into my eyes. 'It was not like him, ever since we became friends I've never seen him compliment any girl like this, not even me, his best friend' I thought.

"Thanks" I replied.

Then Bella slowly walked towards Peter he took her hand and kissed on the back of her palm and everyone cheered on them. Then the lights turned on and the party started. The hall was filled with disco lights. The hall was not so crowded because only their cousins and closest friends were invited. Some were talking with each other, some were dancing at the center of the hall and the DJ was playing music at one side of the hall. Bartenders were serving drinks.

"Need something to drink?" Asked Edward standing in front of me.

"No thanks" I replied with a smile.

Just then I saw Zain coming towards me with two glasses in his hand.

"Here mocktail for you" Zain said, handing me one of the glasses that he had.

"No alcohol?" Edward said.

"Nope, it's forbidden," I replied.

"Oh okay" Edward said "see you guys later" he added.

After a while Bella and Peter cutted their cake. Which was red coloured and beautifully decorated. When the cake cutting was done everyone had their dinners. The party was supposed to be till the morning, but I decided to leave the hall early because I had to wake up early for Fajr prayer. Zain left the party with me as well because he also had to wake up for Fajr.

----------------

A/N: Assalamualaikum everyone!
Bachelor's party it is. You guys don't forget to attend Bella and Peter's wedding. You guys are cordially invited in their wedding.

Comment your thoughts.

Don't forget to vote.

Thank you.

👇Vote👇