Chapter 15

The next morning I woke up and after cleaning myself I performed Fajr and went downstairs.

"Mom, I'm going out for a jog," I said to my mom who was in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

"Okay make sure to come back before breakfast" She answered and I went out.

After thirty minutes of jogging I came back to my house after taking shower I went to the kitchen to help mom bringing the breakfast to the table where my dad was reading newspaper, when we set the table Munif came from his room and sat on his chair and we took our own seats too and started eating our breakfast.

"Mary and Munif after breakfast you guys have to pack your bag we're going to our hometown for a week or something" mom said.

"What? When?" I said chewing my pancake a little confused.

"Tonight" dad said.

"Really" I said in joy.

"What? Really!" Munif said, a little excited.

"Yes" mom answered.

"I was really missing grandma's house" I said sadness filled with my voice.

"That's why we are going," Dad said. 'are they really caring about my feelings?' I said to myself.

"But don't you guys have work?" I asked.

"You don't need to worry about those things" dad answered.

After breakfast I went to my room and started packing my bag. I don't have many things to pack because I already had many clothes there. When I was done with packing all my stuff which I will need there I started watching K-drama. After a while when it's time for Zuhr I went to the bathroom for wazu and I performed Salah. After Salah I went downstairs to look for something to eat because I was hungry and it's not lunch time yet we usually eat our lunch past two when mom gets back home.

When I went to the kitchen I saw Munif looking through the refrigerator.

"What are you looking for in the refrigerator?" I asked.

"Something to eat," he answered.

"Make some instant noodles then" I said.

"Good idea" he said and I handed him two packets of noodles from the upper cabinet.

"Make one for me too," I said, making a cute face.

"Don't act cute" he said and started making noodles and I stood there leaning against the kitchen platform watching him cooking.

After a while when he was done making noodles he went to dining room and I trailed behind him he placed the two bowls of noodles on the table we took our seats across each other.

"Do you know Zain and his family are also coming with us?" he said.

"What!?" I was a little confused.

"Yes" he answered munching on his noodles.

"Why are they coming with us?" I asked.