Chapter 3

Days went well in my new school. I got good marks in every subject's class test and got praised by my biology teacher for getting full marks. Today our physics teacher is going to announce our grades for a class test which was held last week. I'm so nervous because physics has never been my subject. I don't like this subject, in physics I'm not good at all maybe because I've never tried to understand this subject.

It's break time so we are sitting at a table in the cafeteria. "Hey! Did you guys already know each other outside school" Peter asked, suddenly pointing at me and Zain and we both choked on our food and said "No" in unison.

"Then why did you guys ignore each other? I mean it seems that you guys already know and don't like each other" Peter said.

"Yeah, I don't like him! but that doesn't mean that I already know him" I replied "It's just..." I added and thought for a second and said "have you ever heard about 'Hate at first sight'" and they started laughing and Zain and I ignored them and started eating our food. Zain didn't say anything. He looked confused.

I know it's confusing that we sit at the same table at the cafeteria during lunch. We share the same friends but we don't say a word to each other, not even a single word in a day. And I know it's confusing for Zain also because he doesn't know the reason behind my hate for him.

Now break time is over so we are in our class and I'm praying and reciting verses of the Quran because it's time for physics class that means the teacher is going to announce our grades. The teacher entered the class and we greeted him.

The teacher started announcing grades, He called Peter's name and he got thirty-five out of fifty. Then it's Isabella's turn. She turned thirty-nine.

"Maryam Sheikh thirty out of fifty" the teacher announced.

"Zain Khan fifty out fifty" the teacher announced and praised him for getting hundred percent marks.

'How come he got full marks in physics. No doubt my father always praises him. But I hate him' I thought to myself.

It's a self-study class where we are doing our work. Meanwhile a girl came to Zain's seat and said "Zain can you help me with this question" pointing at a question on a page which looks like a physics question.

"Yes," Zain said and started explaining to her and I was eavesdropping on their conversation. 'Wow, He really has a good method of explaining physics that I even understood the question which I've been trying to understand for the last two days. No doubt he got 100% on the physics test' I thought to myself.

"Hey! Why did you get low grades in physics while you got almost full marks in every subject" Bella (Isabella) said?
"You already know I don't like physics that much; it never has been my cup of tea" I answered sadly.

"You must find a tutor for physics," Peter said.

"Yeah, I'm also thinking the same" I said to him and they started talking to each other. 'They are a cute couple. If they get married in future, I will be very happy for them'.

After school I went home and as always took a shower and performed Zuhr prayer and had lunch with my mom and brother. Tomorrow is Saturday so I don't have to do my homework. I went to my room with some snacks and my laptop and started watching Kdrama. Yes, I'm a Kdrama person. I love watching Kdramas. I mostly spend my weekends watching Kdramas.

After Isha (Night prayer) we ate our dinner and went to our room to sleep.

----------------------------------
A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you people are enjoying this story so far.
Show some love by voting and leave comments. I will be glad if you guys will give your feedback in the comments.
👇Vote 👇