Chapter 49

I came out of the washroom after taking a shower and doing ablution. I was wearing Zain's white t-shirt and black sweatpants. The t-shirt was oversized for me and it was ending at my knee. The sweatpants are also longer. I was wearing the hijab that I was wearing before over my bun.

When I came out of the washroom Zain went inside to do ablution. Then he came out and we started performing our Salah. We performed all our missing Salah for today side by side. Then we perform two nafl of Salat al-shukr. We made dua and Adhkar.

I've always dreamed of praying beside the chosen one for me. And now I'm doing it in reality and it feels so good.

I was making dua longer and Zain was done with dua. He was doing dhikr. When I was done making dua I did Adhkar and we were done with Salah. Then we folded the prayer rug and kept it on the desk in front of us.

"If you're not comfortable sleeping in the same bed, I can sleep on the couch," Zain said as we both stood up.

"It's okay to me, as long as we don't cross the boundaries" I said hesitantly "... For now" I added.

"Okay, on which side do you want to sleep?" He asked.

"I have a habit of sleeping on my right, so right side" I said.

"Okay then" he said and got on the left side of the bed.

Then I followed him and got on the right side of the bed.

"You're looking cute in my clothes," he said, laying on the bed and looking at the ceiling.

"It's larger on me" I said and covered myself with the duvet.

We were laying on the bed on our backs staring at the ceiling. The silence was so awkward.

"Do you always make short dua?" I asked him, breaking the awkward silence.

"Nope," he said.

"Why did you make short dua today? I asked.

"It's just I've already got the thing that I've been making dua for" he said and I looked at him, he was staring at me the whole time.

"What did you make dua for before?" I asked, "that you've got" I added.

"You," he said, looking at me intensely. And at that moment my heart started beating strangely again.

What is he doing to me?

What is he doing to my heart?

Why did he have that much effect on my heart?

After hearing his statements my heart starts beating like crazy.

I've never felt like this before with him.

"Good night wifey," he said, making my cheeks burn more.

"Uhh-hh g-good n-night" I replied.

Then I turned to my right side away from his side clutching the duvet on my chest.

Was he flirting with me?

He is taking the first step into this relationship with flirting.

He is flirting.

Oh Allah, I've never experienced this before.

I've never let anyone come so close to me that he can flirt with me.

I've never let my guards down for anyone.

Am I really letting my guards down for him?

He has such an effect on me that I am letting my guards down for him.

After a while, sleep engulfed me and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of an alarm. Which was Zain's phone and was on his side of the table. I looked at the clock and it was Fajr time. Zain was sleeping peacefully like a child, even the alarm was not able to wake him up.

I kept my hand on his arm and slowly shook him. He groaned but didn't wake up.

"Zain wake up, it's time for Fajr," I said while shaking him.

He groaned and opened his eyes. He rubbed his eyes. He was looking cute.

Then he looked at me and said "good morning" in his morning voice.

"Good morning," I replied with a smile.

Then he turned his alarm off. I went to the washroom and did my ablution. Then he went after me. When he came out we performed Salah together.

When we were done we got up and folded the prayer rug.

"Let's sleep some more," Zain said.

"Okay" I agreed.

Then we got on the bed. He laid on his back looking at the ceiling and I laid on my right side away from him. After a while, sleep took over me.

---------------

A/N: ASSALAMUALAIKUM EVERYONE!

Sorry for short chapter. I hope you guys have liked the chapter. Wait for the next chapter. I promise that will be lit. ;)

The next chapter will be up on Friday.

Comment your thoughts.

Don't forget to vote.

Thank you.

👇⭐Vote⭐👇