Epilogue

Five years later:
I woke up as nausea hit my throat and hurriedly went to the bathroom. As I was vomiting my guts out Zain came inside.

"Baby what happened?" He said in a worried tone.

He started rubbing my back when I was done vomiting. He helped me clean up.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he led to the bed.

"I'm not feeling well, I've been feeling dizzy these past days" I said "uhm I'm feeling weak too" I added.

"Did you get your menstruation this month?" He asked.

"It's one week late," I said.

"You should do a test," he said.

"I don't think I'm pregnant," I said.

"You very well know that it's possible," he said, raising his eyebrows.

"Okay fine I will do the test" I said.

Then we heard the sound of footsteps coming into our room.

"Good morning Mama, daddy" said my little boy Maaz and hugged me and Zain.

Allah has blessed us with a son after one and a half years of our marriage. He is three and a half years old. He is my life. He has features similar to Zain except for eyes and hair colour which is black like mine. He is a cute and fun loving child and calls himself a big brave boy.

"Assalamualaikum and good morning my tiger," Zain said, kissing his head.

"Walaikum assalam daddy tiger"he answered.

"When did you wake up baby?" I asked.

"Just now" he said "and Mama don't call me baby I'm a big boy" he added.

"Okay my big brave boy come, let's have shower and get ready. We have to go to Muneeba," I said.

"Oh yeah Mama I forgot to tell you I've prepared a beautiful card for her" he said with a smile.

"Oh we can't wait to see it. Come tiger, I will be giving you shower today. Mama is not feeling well" Zain said, taking Maaz from my lap.

"What happened to Mama?" He asked.

"Don't worry I'm a brave boy's Mama, now go and have shower" I said.

"Tiger, do you want a brother or sister?" Zain asked Maaz.

"Omar in my school has a baby sister and he always plays with her. I want a sister too" he said.

"Okay boys enough talking go take shower I will be preparing breakfast" I said.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen there I saw Momma preparing breakfast.

"Assalamualaikum! Momma you came yesterday, you should take a rest, I will prepare breakfast," I said.

Momma, Papa, Mom and Dad have shifted to our hometown. They came yesterday to stay for a month.

"Walaekum assalam Mary! Too bad I've already prepared breakfast, you just make tea," Momma said.

After making tea and setting the table we get settled on the dining table.

"Mary, you're looking pale," Momma said "are you alright?" She asked.
"Feeling a little weak and dizzy," I answered.

"Go to a doctor" Momma said "sorry you yourself a doctor diagnose your disease" she added.

"It seems like I'm expecting again," I said shyly.

"Really it's really good news. I can't wait to see my other grandchild," she said with a huge smile.

"Momma, it's still not confirmed yet" I said.