Chapter 9

It's been a week of our school party. Ever since that day Zain and I became good friends and we've been having study sessions in the library everyday. Only three days have left for our finals results. Today we are going to have a get together with Bella and Peter.

After lunch I was lying on my bed in my room when Munif came to my room and said "Sis please make two glass of strawberry milkshake for me and bring it to my room".

"Don't you see I'm resting, go and ask mom to make your milkshake" I replied in an angry tone.

"But you make the best milkshake in this world so please my smart and talented sister" Munif said pleadingly making a cute face.

"Fine! Is there someone in your room?" I asked.

"Yes Zain is here" He answered.

"Why is he here?" I asked.

"To play overwatch" he answered.

"Okay then I'm coming with your milkshake" I said and he went to his room.

I went to the kitchen and started making milkshakes. When I was done making it then the thought of that day hit me when I had made the milkshake full of salt for Zain and I started smiling to myself thinking of that day how Zain said that he doesn't like strawberry milkshakes out of embarrassment. When I'm done, after pouring milkshakes in three glasses and covering my hair with the hood of my hoodie, I went to Munif's room. After knocking I went inside and handed them their respective glasses and took one for me while placing the tray on the side table.

"I thought you don't like milkshake" I asked Zain.

"Huhh! Who said that?" Zain said, raising his eyebrows.

"A while ago when I made a milkshake and you said that you don't like milkshakes," I said.

" Ohh that... Actually I don't like salty milkshake" Zain said looking at me and I started laughing so hard.

"I can't believe this! Did you really mix salt in Zain's milkshake out of revenge" Munif said laughing out loud and Zain had an annoying expression on his face.

After finishing our milkshakes I took the glasses from them and put them on the kitchen sink and went to my room and then I got a text on my phone.

Zain: I forgot to tell you that we are going to the cafe in an hour so get ready.

Me: Are you going directly from here?

Zain: yes Bella and Peter will be there.

Me: okay.

I picked my dress and ironed it and then got ready by putting a little amount of simple everyday make-up. After getting ready and putting a matching hijab on my head I took some selfies to upload it on instagram and went to Munif's room to remind Zain that we have somewhere to go in case he has forgotten.

"Zain I'm ready, let's go" I said after reaching Munif's room where they were playing some game on his playstation.

"Yeah wait a minute let us finish this level" Zain said looking at the screen.

"Let's go," Zain said after getting up from the chair.

Then I told my mom that I'm going to meet my friends with Zain and she said to come back early and ordered Zain to drop me off.

After a small walk we entered the cafe where we were supposed to meet and went to our usual spot only to find a quarreling couple Bella and Peter. Yes nowadays they are quarreling so much and we are trying to solve their issues.