Chapter 60

Zain is packing his suitcase. I came into the room with his coffee. I am sad because he is going to South Korea without me.

After giving him his coffee I was about to enter the closet to get my nightwear. He took my wrist and pulled me into him, pressing my body on his and caging me into his arms.

"Are you sad?" He asked and I nodded my head yes.

"Are you angry at me?" He asked and I nodded my head in no while pouting sadly.

He pecked my pout and asked "then why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not ignoring you" I replied.

"I will miss you," he said, snuggling into my neck while hugging. I hugged him back by holding his waist tightly.

"I will miss you more" I said with a shaky voice as a lone tear escaped my eyes.

"Are you crying?" He asked into my neck.

"No," I replied.

He pulled out from the hug and lifted my face through my chin and looked into my teary eyes and my tears stained cheeks.

He kissed the tears on my cheeks and said "don't cry baby I hate tears in your eyes"

"I will try to come back earlier just after finishing the work, is that okay?" he said and I nodded.

"Are you done with your packing?" I asked.

"Almost," he replied.

"Need any help?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"How can I help you hubby?" I said and his cheeks turned red. He always blush with a huge smile whenever I call him hubby.

"I have to sleep early" he said "will you help me sleep early?" he added.

"How?" I asked in confusion.

How can I help him sleep early?

"By cuddling," he said, making my cheeks turn slightly red.

"Okay let me change first" I said and he loosened his hold onto me.

I kissed his cheeks and went into the closet.

After changing into my night-wear, which was light blue coloured PJ's, I went to bed where Zain was laying. I went inside the duvet beside him after turning off my bedside lamp.

He pulled me closer to him by my waist and snuggled into my neck inhaling my fragrance. I snuggled into his hair. After reciting duas we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning after fajr Salah we went to bed again since he had a flight at twelve o'clock. This time I snuggled into his neck inhaling his scent and memorising it because I'm gonna miss it.

It was time for Zain to head out. I'm driving him to the airport. He put his luggage in the trunk and got on the passenger seat. I started the engine and half an hour later we arrived at the airport.

It was time for Zain to leave. He came and hugged me and I held him tight.

"Wait for me," he said.

"I will," I replied.

"Miss me," he said.

"I will," I replied.

"Don't cry," he said.

"I will try" I said with a breaking voice.

"Take care of yourself," he said.

"You too," I replied.

"Call me when you miss me. I will try my best to answer your call immediately," he said.

"Okay" I said in a tiny voice.

Then they announced the departure of the flight and Zain pulled back and looked into my face then he wiped the tears from my cheeks. He kissed my forehead.

Then he left, leaving me alone.

After doing my shift at the hospital I came back home at night. I had dinner with Momma and Papa after performing Isha.

I went to the room after having a talk with Momma and Papa in the living room. It's our everyday routine to have a little chit-chat after dinner. Today Zain was not with us.

I changed my clothes into PJ's and got on the bed. I turned the lights off and recited dua and tried to sleep.

One hour later I was still wide awake. Zain had still not arrived. It takes fifteen hours to arrive in Seoul from our city. It's been fourteen hours since he departed.

I am missing his presence, his fragrance, his warmth, his embrace and his everything.

Another hour passed and I'm still wide awake. I decided to text Zain to see if he had arrived or not.

Half an hour after texting I got a call from Zain on Whatsapp.

"Assalamualaikum" he said.

"Walaekum assalam, have you arrived safely?" I asked.

"Alhamdulillah, yes, I'm still at the airport," he replied.

"Call me when you reach the hotel" I said.

"You should sleep now, you have a morning shift tomorrow, I will call you tomorrow" he said.

"I can't sleep," I said.

"Is my baby missing her cuddle buddy?" he asked.

"Mmm" I said with a pout like he can see me.

"Try to sleep baby or you will feel tired tomorrow" he said.

"I will try, go to the hotel and take a rest. You must've been tired" I replied.

"Okay, now sleep I will call you tomorrow" he said.

"Allah Hafiz" I said.

"Allah Hafiz" he replied and we hunged.

---------------------

A/N: ASSALAMUALAIKUM EVERYONE!

Zain went to Seoul without Maryam and me.

How much I want to go there.

Today's TMI: Seoul is my dream country to visit and In Sha Allah one day I will go there.

Comment your thoughts.

Don't forget to vote.

Thank you.

👇vote👇