1.9 video killed the radio star

video killed the radio star

"All right, from the top, guys." Chris yelled to the dancers after they finished running through a new dance.

"I have no idea what this rehearsal is for. All I do know is that we dancing to Brighter Brightest, so it has to be good." Kara smiled to the camera.

"Hold it, hold it, hold it, hold it. Nice!" Chris smiled as the song came to a finish.

"Good job, dancers." Kate smiled.

"Okay, all right, dolphin tail." Chris yelled and did his traditional noise along with the hand movements to get the groups attention. "Do you guys like the new song?"

Everyone cheered in approval at the mans question.

"So does anybody know who this band is?"

"Brighter brightest!" Kara immediately told them with a bright smile and the rest of the group laughed at her eagerness.

"So, for those of you who do or do not know, I'm actually good friends with the band and I did their last music video." Chris told them and Kara opened her mouth in shock. "And they're actually doing another music video and they want some dancers. But not just any dancers, our dancers."

Kara started jumping up in air in excitement with the rest of the group at the news that was just given.

"Wait, wait, wait wait, hold on, hold on, hold on. I'm just joking." Chris stopped the jumping around and everyone started arguing with him.

"No, I'm not. Get excited!" He smiled and they all started to cheer with one another again.

"I'm so excited. Sorry." Kara couldn't sit still in her chair. "Just, I can't wait. I can't wait."

———

"How should I act around the band? I mean, I want to be cool, right?" Kara asked James.

"Yeah.." he trailed off.

"Like, I don't know, is asking for their autograph kind of uncool? Like, I don't know, like asking for their autograph might be cool, but I don't know." She rambled on.

"Just be chill. Just ask for it." James stopped her rambling.

"No. I can't just be chill." Kara exclaimed.

"Let's be serious, though. Like, you get nervous sometimes." James told her.

"Are you kidding me? I do not get nervous." She said.

"Okay, okay. Practise on me. Ask for my autograph." James encouraged.

"I don't want to practice. I don't need to practice because I don't get nervous." She smiled sarcastically.

"I guarantee you'll freeze up. Practice." James told her.

"Can I have your autograph? See? Perfect." Kara smiled.

"I'm going to be so cool around Brighter Brightest. It's not even a question." Kara told the camera.

"Just do it like that. That was perfect." James stated.