2.21 hello trouble

hello trouble

Kara was in studio-A with Emily cleaning the mirrors. She decided to clean the mirrors with her so she and her could catch up, seeing as they hadn't seen each other in a small while.

"So, my dad wanted me to take him shopping, because that mustard coloured shirt was just not working." Emily laughed.

"Wait, I think I've seen it." Kara laughed. "Hate to say it but it wasn't the best."

"Not at all." Emily smiled.

"I hate it when it doesn't work." James appeared. "It's the worst."

Kara had no idea why James was talking to the two girls in this moment.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" James asked Kara.

"Yeah, sure." Kara nodded and followed after James.

"Good luck." Emily snickered as she walked off.

"What's up?" Kara asked.

"Just chillin', I've decided to do the task that scares me the most." James said.

"Number seven?" Kara asked.

"Number ten, getting to know Emily." James corrected.

James was kind of scared to try getting to know Emily because he knew that it was going to be hard to deal with.

"I know that James and Emily aren't exactly the best of friends, so I thought it would be nice if they got to know each other a little better."

"Okay, you have to find one thing about her that I don't know." Kara told him. She knew everything about Emily.

"One thing? That's it? And then it's done?" James asked.

"Yup. One thing." Kara nodded.

"Just one thing about her that you don't know. Done, let's do it." James smiled.

"Okay." Kara smiled, she knew it was going to be hard for him, he had no idea.

"I guess I'm cleaning mirrors then." James shrugged as he reached for the spray and rag, which she gave to him.

"Good luck." Kara whispered before walking out.

"Hey!" James exclaimed as he approached Emily. "Hey, what's up? I feel like we don't talk enough."

"I feel like we talk a lot." Emily responded.

"Really?" James questioned.

"Maybe too much, yeah." Emily nodded.

"I disagree." James said. "That's why I'm going to take Kara's spot and finish cleaning with you."

Emily quickly turned around to see where her best friend was but sighed once she saw she wasn't there and turned back around.

"Okay, um, you're gonna have to do the tops of all the mirrors though." Emily told him.

"Sure, I'd love to do the tops." James smiled and started to clean. A little while later James turned to Emily. "I'm having so much fun."