1.13 don't go breaking my heart

don't go breaking my heart

"What are we going to do?" Kara asked.

"I'm sure she won't tell anyone." Daniel assured.

"I'm not so sure." Riley admitted.

"I mean, I don't know." West mumbled.

"If she tells Emily, we're done." Kara told them.

"This is a mistake." Riley groaned.

"You know what? I'm just going to go talk to her, tell her not to tell anyone." Kara told them and headed out of the door in search for Chloe.

"I need Chloe to keep my secret because I know that she's close with the E-girls and it's really important that she doesn't tell them yet."

Kara walked through the doors of Studio A and approached Chloe as she stood at the cubbies.

"Look, I just want you to keep my secret. That's all I'm asking for." She got straight to the point.

"I do trust Chloe, but in this situation, I'm not so sure."

"Well, you know that I've kept your secret." Kara pointed out.

"Do we have to talk about this right now? Stephanie and Tiffany are right over there." Chloe asked as she looked into Kates office to see Tiffany and Stephanie in there talking with Kate.

"But you know what we're doing is for the better of the team?" Kara asked.

"Hey, Chloe." Stephanie called out as she walked out of Kates office with Tiffany and walked to the two girls.

"Hey. What's up?" Chloe smiled.

"So, what are you guys doing here?" Stephanie asked as Riley and James walked through the doors and joined the group.

"Uh, just rehearsing." Chloe told them.

"And what are you guys doing here?" Stephanie looked to James and Riley.

"Uh, rehearsing." Riley told her.

"James and Riley walk in and we're busted."

"They're all helping me. They're all helping me." Chloe told them.

"Yup." James agreed.

"Without us?" Tiffany gestured to her and Stephanie.

"I couldn't find you guys. I'm sorry." Chloe smiled sheepishly. "I'll definitely ask you guys next time."

"Hey! It's getting late. Everybody head home." Kate called from here office.

"Good idea."

———

Kara was stretching for rehearsal when Riley came up beside her and stared to stretch.

"By the way, me and you saw the new musical movie last night at the Grand Theatre, theatre 12. We got popcorn. You liked it, I didn't." Riley told her.