2.20 heartbreaker

heartbreaker

"Hey, guys I have an announcement." Eldon said once rehearsal finished. "Me and Hunter are gonna dance battle for the Nationals solo again."

This caused confusion to stir about the group, they had no idea why they were challenging one another for the Nationals solo.

Hunter walked around Eldon slowly, making it look like he was intimidating him before coming to a stop beside him and smiling. "I accept."

———

Kara had decided to walk home from school with Michelle, seeing as the two went to the same high school.

"I swear Miss Heza hates me." Michelle said. "She only gave me a C plus on that assignment and I followed all of the guidelines."

"Well, you know who doesn't hate you?" Kara asked. "Miss Kate."

"I really want Michelle to come back. One, because she's my friend, and two, because she's an amazing part of this team."

"I'm not coming back to dance, Kara." Michelle sighed.

"Well, then why did Giselle tell me you came to culture chock then?" Kara asked.

"Because I miss you guys." Michelle shrugged. "You guys are my friends. I mean, it doesn't mean that I miss dance. I just.. I don't know."

"Well, I'm glad that you still wanna hang out, but you have to come back to dance." Kara told her.

"I know she hadn't agreed to come back, but she will eventually."

"How are you not bored to death with all of this extra spare time?" Kara asked.

"I am bored, but like.." Michelle trailed off.

"And dance is not boring." Kara continued before starting to twirl around. "Dance is not boring. Dance is not boring."

"Kara, what are you doing?" Michelle exclaimed. "We're in the middle of the street."

"I'm dancing!" Kara smiled.

"I'm not coming back to dance." Michelle laughed. "You can dance all you want."

———

Kara was sat with James in culture shock. The two were obviously talking about the list.

"What about this?" James held up a book.

"No." Kara shook her head.

"What about this?" He now held up a two leaf clover that was made to look like a four.

"That's just two two-lead clovers taped together." Kara clarified.

"It's four leafs." James argued.

"No." Kara shook her head, causing James to throw the plant onto the floor.

"I got it. What about this?" He held out his arm which had a four leaf clover slapped across his wrist with her name under it.

"You got a tattoo with my name on it?" Kara exclaimed.

"Yeah. How do you say no to that?" James smirked.

"No." Kara shook her head. She knew it wasn't real.

"I need a real life four-leaf clover, not two two leaf clovers taped together, not a picture, not a drawing, not a tattoo. A real life one."

———

Kara had just walked down stairs to culture shock after watching Eldon win his solo back from hunter.

She was stood at the register when James suddenly pulled her aside.

"Check this." James smiled brightly, releasing his hand from behind his back and showing her the four leaf clover. "Boo-ya! Four leaf clover."

"And where did you find this?" Kara asked as she took it from him.

"Don't worry about it." James mumbled. "Crossed, done! Four leaves."

Kara turned around when she heard Chloe running up to them. She held out her hand with a bright smile and handed James the four leaf clover.

Her smile dropped once she saw that Kara already had one in her hand and quickly walked away.

"What was that about?" Kara turned to James.

"I don't know." James chuckled. "Did she have a four-leaf clover in her hand, though?"

"Yeah." Kara nodded.

"I'm not stupid, I know James had people looking for them for him. But, I'll let this one slide."

Authors notes
I know these are short and I'm sorry but there's not really much I can put in these few episodes but I promise that they will be longer soon!!

Written: 9th may 2021
Published: 9th may 2021

5 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!