3.23 turn, turn, turn

✩❖♦♦❖✩
3.23
turn, turn, turn

The next round was 'the music mystery' round, it was the five person dance but the group
learned that they couldn't use their own music, the internationals board was providing the music.

Eldon was freaking out because he knew that he couldn't do enough turns to even get Thalia, so how would he win a turning competition?

The turning competition determined your placement for the next round, whenever goes last gets the most amount of time to hear the song and redo the dance to that song.

So in other words, Eldon had to turn for as long as he possibly could do The Next Step wouldn't have to go first.

James had came up with the ultimatum that if Eldon won this for them then he would let him date Thalia and in doing so Eldon immediately perked up

Unfortunately, Kara wouldn't be able to stay and watch Eldon turn in the turning competition because she had to rehearse for the five person dance she was in.

✩❖♦♦❖✩

"Okay, so, we have a lyrical section, a hip-hop section, we kind of have our tumbling section, so, what makes the most sense is if we get a rap song we can extend our hip-hop section." Kara told them.  "And if we get a ballad then we can extend our lyrical section."

Kara, James, max, Riley and West were all in the rehearsing room, deciding what they were going to do while Eldon attempted to win them the time they needed.

"Okay, so what if we extend all the sections just to be safe then?" Riley suggested.

"We have literally no time to make up three new dances." West told her.

"No, I agree with Riley. We're just wasting time standing here and talking about it." Kara told them.

"You know what? Let's just hope Eldon does well in this competition so we don't have to go first." Max said.

"That's true." West nodded. "Good point, good point, man."

They were all really relying on Eldon right now, they needed him to get them as much time as possible with the music. 

West started to show them his ideas when Kara's phone beeped, she looked down at it and walked over to everyone.

"Hey, hey, guys. Thalia  just texted me." Kara told them.

"What she say?" James asked.

"South Africa's out, we're not going first." She told them and instant relief when through them.

"Yes, Eldon. He came through." James nodded.

They at least had one number to be able to hear the music before they actually had to perform to it.

✩❖♦♦❖✩

"So, if you wanna roll over that, that could be great." Max told Riley.

"Yeah." West nodded.

Kara grabbed her phone once she heard it beep again and saw another text from Thalia, she instantly opened it and a smile spread across her face.