1.16 help

help

"Five, six, seven, eight.." Kara counted as the group rehearsed the dance. "Okay, guys, let's do it one more time just to fine tune it."

"Kara?" Chloe approached the brunette.

"Yeah?"

"I have got to go. I have a shift." Chloe told her in a hushed tone.

"I'm the only person in A-troupe that knows about Chloe's financial problems."

"Thank you." Chloe whispered and ran quickly out of the room.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, one.." Kara counted as the group rehearsed, expect Emily. She was standing in the back with her arms crossed.

"I'm kind of frustrated with Emily, she's not putting in any effort."

"Okay, guys, just stop." Kara told them and walked over to Emily. "Why aren't you doing it? The least you could do is mark it and you're not even doing that."

"I'm not marking these ridiculous modes. What is this?" Emily asked as she demonstrated one of the moves and made a noise.

"She's not trying at all. Right now if crucial time and we need to be working on this routine so that it's perfect for regionals."

"How are they ridiculous? We made them up as a team." Kara stated.

"Yeah, actually. I think the moves are pretty cool, Emily." Eldon approached the blonde.

"Really?" Emily questioned. "You made them up as a team?"

"Yes."

"Cause I don't recall giving any input. So I guess I'm not part of this team." Emily sneered and turned away to walk out of the studio but Kate knocked on the glass window and told her to come into the office.

"Kate notice that Emily's not trying at all and right now, I think that she's going to get in a bit of trouble."

"So take it one last time from the lyrical." Kara told them.

———

Kara walked into Kates office and knocked on the door before walking in.

"Hi." Giselle smiled as she walked out of the office.

"Hey." She smiled back. "Uh, I just want her to talk to you about switching up the positioning of the dancers in my routine."

"Switching them up?" Kate asked.

"Yeah, just to mix up the lines a little bit. I feel like they've in the same lines for a really long time." Kara said.

"Sure." Kate agreed.

"I'm going to make sure that the best dancers are in the front. I'm not going to be biased."

"Okay, cool. Go for it. I'm looking forward to seeing it." Kate smiled.

"Thank you." Kara smiled as she walked out of the office and back to the dancers.