1.20 we are family

*This will most likely be a short chapter*

we are family

"Eldon and Michelle decided to show us there duet and I'm really excited to see it."

The two danced together and everyone watched in awe as the two moved elegantly around the room.

The dance was intense yet so emotional and it grabbed everyone's attention.

"Eldon." Riley called out as she walked into the room, stopping the dance. "Forgetting something?"

The boy looked at her in confusion and shook his head.

"Emily, date. Ring a bell?" Riley told him.

A look of realisation waved across his face as the words left Riley's mouth. He ran over to his shoes, grabbed his things and ran out of the dance studio.

Kara laughed slightly to herself before walking over to James. She had been contemplating talking to him about there relationship ever since there date and she needed to know.

She grabbed his arm and dragged him to the other side of the studio so no one could hear.

"I pulled James aside because I need to ask him where we are in our relationship, what are we right now?"

"What?" James asked.

"Are we in a relationship?" Kara rushed out.

"Did you just ask me that question?" James laughed at her.

"Okay, I'm being serious." Kara stated.

James nodded before straightening himself up. "I don't know, do you want to be in a relationship?"

"I would be asking if I didn't want to." Kara told him.

"Is that a yes?" James looked shocked as she nodded. "Just give me a second."

He walked over to a corner of the room before smiling at her. He ran across the room and did a chorus of flips.

Everyone cheered for the boy as he landed them and once he did he ran over to Kara and picked her up, spinning her around.

"I'm really excited to start my new relationship with James." Kara smiled.

Authors notes

I know this was a small chapter but it needed to be included because of Kara and James

Written: 25th February 2021
Published: 25th February 2021

352 words