3.15 mixed messages

✩❖♦♦❖✩
3.15
mixed messages

Kara had been looking for James everywhere, she was wanting to rehearse so that they could start to clean their routine because it was a mess at the moment.

She finally managed to find him but he was not surprisingly making his way into the music room.

"Where are you going?" Kara stopped him from opening the door.

James turned around and walked closer to her. "Band."

"Why am I not surprised?" Kara rolled her eyes.

"Where are you going? To hang with Ella I bet." James stated. "It wouldn't be a big surprise."

"What is your problem? You're always trying to pick a fight me with me recently." Kara questioned.

"Do you even know her?" James ignored her question.

"Do I even know who?" Kara groaned.

"Ella."

"I know her better then you do." Kara shook her head.

"All I'm going to say is think about it, she's from a rival studio, maybe she's just here to mess with you and the next step."  James told her.

"Ella isn't like that, she wouldn't mess with me." Kara told him.

"How would you even know that you've know her for like a week." James exclaimed.

Kara couldn't believe James still had a problem with her being friends with Ella, it was like he didn't want her to get her own life.

"We're just hanging out like it doesn't matter-"

"Kara look at what happened to us before." James stopped her. "Look at the situation with Amanda."

"Okay, that was a completely different situation-"

"It's the same situation!" James once again interrupted her, the two were yelling at each other now.

"No it's not!" Kara exclaimed and was going to continue but she stopped once she saw Ella stood beside them with a smile upon her face.

"Hi guys." Ella smiled. "What are you guys talking about?"

"About how you would never mess with me." Kara told her.

Ella laughed before placing her hand on Kara's shoulder. "Of course I would. I'm from a rival team."

Kara looked up at James and on his face held an "I told you so" kind of look, she couldn't believe it.

James shook his head at Kara before turning around, opening the music room door and closing it behind him, leaving Kara and Ella alone.

Ella smiled before placing both her arms around Kara, enveloping her into a hug but Kara immediately shrugged her off.

"I can't believe that I ever called you my friend, I thought you had changed but I guess I was wrong." Kara exclaimed before leaving Ella stood on her own.