chapter - 1

"Taehyung, are you sure about it? " asked Jackson unsure about his and taehyung's dicision.

" I have to do it. " Said taehyung making Jackson sigh.

" Life is not a drama Tae. you can have a normal life and you can be happy like others , fall in love, get married but if you do this you will ended up ruining your life. You can hurt yourself."

" This is my life and I don't care if I ended up ruining it at least I will get some peace." Said taehyung and and looked outside of the window.

"Yoongi will kill me if he get to know about all this. " Said Jackson shaking his head. He knows yoongi is really possesive about taehyung.

" Don't worry I will handle him. "
___________________

Taehyung is in Seoul right now. He never thought that he will come back here after leaving his college. But life is unpredictable. You never know what's coming.

Kim taehyung 24 years old. His passion and profession is photography. He is a successful photographer at a very young age. He is here with a purpose. The purpose is to make

" Kim Namjoon announced that his son Kim jungkook is going to take his position as a ceo after his marriage. and he is going to get married with kim yoona, she is well known model. "

" Poor yoona, I feel sorry for you but I don't have a choice. " thought taehyung and put his phone aside.

_____________________

Taehyung entered the bar to find his target yoona , the model who is going to get marry jungkook.

He takes a soft drink and walked towards her. He pretend to fall spilled the drink on yoona's outfit who was sitting at the counter, flirting with a guy.

"Oops, I am so sorry miss I didn't mean to ruin your dress." Said taehyung with a sad face.

" What the hell, this is my favourite outfit that too super expensive." said yoona and tried to wipe it with tissues.

" I am so sorry. I ruined your outfit. " Said taehyung looking guilty.

" What's the point of saying sorry. Ahhh you ruined my mood." said yoona clearly annoyed by the situation.

" I am again really sorry for this. Please let me buy u a drink as a compensation. " Said taehyung making yoona nood. She didn't have much money on her purse, her mother took all of her money.

" My name is Kim taehyung btw." Said taehyung.

" I am Kim yoona. " Yoona replied.

" So Ms yoona I am new here in seoul so I don't have any friends here so... can you be my friend? " Taehyung asked sheepishly.

" Sure. Why not ? " Said yoona making taehyung smile.

" Then tommorow let's go for shopping. I will buy you a similar outfit like this. " Asked taehyung hoping yoona to say yes.

Yoona thought for a while. Her mom took most of her money. She can't ask jin about it since he already did last month.

" I am free tomorrow so I don't mind. " Said yoona smiling.

They exchanged their numbers and bid goodbye to each other.

Yoona wasn't from a wealthy family. Her parents always see her as money maker. They are the one's who decided what yoona should do in her life, which deal she should sign and other major things.

"I didn't expect it but your plan worked. " said taehyung to Jackson.

"I saw her background and she don't have any money on her bank account. She usually wear outfits that her brand gives her. The last few months Kim seokjin is the one who brought her clothes.
I knew it. she will not refused if you will say that you will to buy her a outfit."

" I must say she is a intelligent girl. She impressed Kim family head Kim seokjin and made him believe that she is the best for his son.
You have to do the same tommorow. "
said Jackson looking at taehyung's face trying to search for any hasitation but taehyung didn't show any emotion.

" I will do a better job then her" Said taehyung and picked up Kim seokjin's photo from the table.

" Lets meet tomorrow my future father in law. "

____________________