epilogue

The nurse came out and informed them saying " congratulations, it's a boy. "

" how is taehyung? " asked jin.

" both of them are healthy. " when the nurse finished saying this jungkook hugged the nurse and said " thank you thank you so much. "

After sometimes they were allowed to meet taehyung and the baby.

When taehyung saw jungkook he pouted and said " sorry for cursing you. "

All of them chuckled. Jungkook took taehyung's hand and said " you look sexy when you get angry or cursed at me so I don't mind. "

Taehyung widen his eyes and looked at other's only to see them flustered. His face also became red he looked at jungkook and said " you are getting shameless day by day. Control your tongue from now on. You see what you said it came true we have a son. "

" next time it will be a girl. " said jungkook making taehyung angry. He said " who is going to give you a girl? I have had enough of this suffering. "

Before jungkook could reply the nurse came with the baby they took the baby to give him full body check up.

" here's your baby. " the nurse give the baby to taehyung who was really nervous thinking what if hold the baby in a wrong way.

Jin helped him to hold the baby.

" he is so cute. " said taehyung getting teary.

" he is... " said jin. He remembered namjoon said the same thing when he saw taehyung for the first time.

" did you informed yoongi hyung and jimin? " asked jungkook.

" they are coming. " said namjoon.

" excuse me. The patient needs rest. So please come back in visiting hours. And also informed us when you guys will decided a name. We need to register the birth certificate. " said a nurse making everyone pout. They wanted to stay with taehyung and the baby for a while.

" actually we haven't decide any name because jungkook and I want dad to give our baby a name. " said taehyung looking at namjoon.

Namjoon was surprised. He actually thought about it and choose a name but didn't say it thinking taehyung should decided what he want to name his baby.

"Jeon Noah. " he said not sure if everyone will like it.

" it's beautiful. " everyone said at the same time.

Yoongi and jimin came later. Jimin run into jungkook and hugged him. " congratulations... " jimin screamed making the hospital stuffs look at him with a glare.

Jimin immediately said sorry.

Yoongi get really emotional seeing taehyung. He said " I can't believe this. You grow up so fast. It feels like you were litterly a baby yesterday and now you have have a baby. "

" I am still your baby. " said taehyung pouting.

Six months later

Jungkook came back from his office and straight went to his room.

He saw taehyung and looked at the crib to see his baby boy fall asleep.

" I wanted to play with him and he fall asleep. " said jungkook. He tried his best to come home early but couldn't.

" you are late. He just fall asleep. " said taehyung as he took jungkook's bag from his hand and keep it aside.

" now go freshen up. " taehyung gave him his clothes and towel. He chuckled seeing jungkook's face. After coming home from his office the first thing he do it to held Noah.