chapter - 25

Yoona and others come to the Hall where a handsome young boy was standing.

As soon as he saw yoona, he get close to her and said
" I missed so much yoona. Why didn't you came to my house just like you promised? "

Yoona was confused and shocked seeing enwoo, one of her ex boyfriend.

" It's a good thing you are fine, I was so worried about you.
Now I can't wait to get married, you know I even brought a diamond ring for you. " He said smiling.

" Yoona, do you know him? " Asked jin.

" He is my... "

" I am her boyfriend.

Uncle, I am so sorry because of me yoona rum away from the wedding. I know that it was wrong for us to realize this late but I love her and she loves me. So she had to do it. " Said enwoo.

" You are lying! " Yoona screamed at him.

" I don't think he is lying. " Said Namjoon.

" Yoona, stop your drama. I saw the cctv footage of that hotel. You told jin that someone forced you but in that footage you were alone and it didn't look like you were forced.

Now that your boyfriend is also here, leave this mansion and don't ever come back. " Said Namjoon and went to jin.

" Being kind is a good thing but some people don't deserve our kindness. " Jin nodded to him.

" Get your things and get out of here. " Saint Jin looking at yoona.

Jin genuinely wanted to make yoona his daughter in law. Yoona looked so innocent when he met her. But he should have listen to jimin.

" You! You are the one who made him come here right? You took my place now.... " Before yoona can continue jin stopped him.

" Don't you dare yoona....
Just say one more thing about taehyung and I will cut your tongue out and feed it to the street dogs. " Said Jin looking at yoona.
She get scared because she never saw Jin like this before.

When yoona was going out taehyung stopped her, looked at her innocently and said
" I hope you enjoyed your last day in kim mansion.

Don't you dare to challenge me again or not just your tongue I will feed your whole body to the street dogs. "

" Why ? " Yoona asked enwoo.

He just rolled his eyes and said
" Well remember when you cheated on me I didn't said anything and let you go. Now that I get a chance to get revenge I thought I should give you deserve. Btw my girlfriend is waiting for me.
Goodbye yoona hope one day you realized that money isn't everything. "

Yesterday when jimin was talking about his friends ex taehyung got this idea. He told Jackson to contact one of yoona's ex and give him some money to act like this. Surprisingly enwoo didn't take money from him when he get to know because of yoona taehyung was feeling insecure.
He helped thinking this is the right thing to do.

What taehyung didn't think is that Namjoon is going to check cctv footage of that hotel. Thank god he told his men just to follow her not to get close with her when she was getting out.
Probably because jimin told his dad that he is suspicious of yoona that's why Namjoon did it.

I have to be careful thought taehyung. Namjoon shouldn't get to know about him.

____________________

The next day when taehyung was getting ready for his office. jungkook came out of the bathroom, he wrapped his arms around taehyung's waist from behind and kissed his neck before resting his his head in his shoulder.