chapter - 29

When taehyung reached home he got a phone call. He saw who the person is and picked up.

" I know the password. "

" what it is? " asked taehyung.

" - - - - - - - this is probably the door password.
- - - - - - - - this should be the locker password. Try both.
"

" I should have guessed the second one but what's so important about first date? "

" don't waste your time thinking about this. Now that you have the password you know what to do.
Don't forget why are you doing this "

" I will never forget. " said taehyung.

Taehyung saw they reached the mansion first. He went to his room and saw jungkook coming out of his room after taking a shower.
He took a towel and made jungkook sit on the bed. He started drying off his hair with the towel.

" why don't you sleep for a while.you must be tired. I will ask the maids to make prepare dinner." said taehyung.

Jungkook just nodded he was really tired. When Jungkook feel asleep taehyung call Jimin to ask where they are. Jimin told him they will reached mansion in half an hour.

Taehyung told the maids to start preparing for dinner and also clean Jimin's and Jin's room.

Then he went to namjoon's office.
He tried one date and the door opened. He went inside the room he straight up went to the locker ,hd tried the second date and it worked. Taehyung saw there was a small box and some files.
He open the files and and get what he wanted he took out some important papers and took photos of others. After taking all the important papers he needed he check his phone. Only ten minutes left he wanted to check the box too but he don't have time. He keeps all the files just like before so no one could tell someone opened this locker.

He put the papers inside his clothes and closed the door. He sighed when he didn't saw any maids he went to his room and saw jungkook sleeping. He put the papers in his office bag.

He also called Jackson saying he wants to meet him tomorrow.

Suddenly taehyung feel like he couldn't breathe he feel like suffocating he went out of his room. He could feel his loud heartbeat. He decided to go outside.

Seeing him one of maid ask him if he is ok. He said it's okay and start going towards the main door.

Jimin and jin also came to the main door that time. They looked at taehyung and frowned seeing his breathing heavily.

" what happened? " asked jin.

" nothing I just need some fresh air. " said taehyung and went out.

Jin and Jimin looked at him worried.

Taehyung came outside and sit down on the ground.

He just distracted himself thinking about how after all this he will go far away from here. He will live a happy life with his appa.

The next day taehyung meet Jackson before going to office and give him the papers.

Then he went to his office and today there was a important photoshoot it's about family. The family was actually a real life family. Taehyung meet them he squish the girls cheeks, he found children's adorable.

Photography is something he always enjoy. That's why after dropping out from college he decided to be a photographer.

Jungkook who came to office for some work went to meet taehyung and saw him doing his work. The way he was smiling with with the little girl makes him coo at both of them.

When it was launch time taehyung stopped. Jungkook asked taehyung to eat lunch with him. Taehyung agreed and both went to a nearby restaurant.

They both was ordered and was about to eat they heard the conversation of their next table.

A high school student was forcing another student to drink alcohol.

The boy was resisting saying he is underage and don't want to drink.  But the other student was forcing him drink.

A old memory suddenly came in taehyung's mind. His blood boiled at the sight. He went to them and snatched the glass from the student. He angrily looked at him and throw the drink on his face.

" get out of here before I call the cops. "

" how dare you? " the student said and was about to hit taehyung jungkook grabbed his hand.

" watch your mouth kid. " said jungkook.

After handling the situation taehyung and jungkook came out of the restaurant. They sit in their car, Taehyung apologize for running their launch.

" it's wasn't your fault you did the right thing. I am so proud of you. " jungkook smiled at him making him feel so many emotions.

" what you did it's a good thing but I know there must be a reason why you get triggered seeing the scene. "

Taehyung widen his eyes how easily jungkook can read him. Maybe he should have control his emotions.

He sighed and looked outside. Since he don't usually share his thoughts with anyone, he feels weird when jungkook ask him to share.

" when i was in my high school. Some of my friends force me to go to the club with them. I was stupid to think they care about me. All of us dressed up little bit revealing. It felt nice maybe because it was my first time doing something like this.When I get there I saw minho "

" the boy I we met in the restaurant few days ago? "
Asked jungkook.

" yes. He behaved like a good friend first but then he started asking me to drink.
I refused saying I don't want since I was underage and I didn't want to drink.
He forced me to drink alongside with my friends.
After drinking I wasn't in my sense. Minho took me to the dance floor and started dancing.
He started opening my shirt.... "

Taehyung stopped for a while.

" if you don't feel uncomfortable then you don't have to... "

" it's fine " taehyung cut jungkook.

" he gave me few hickeys. He tried to kiss me but I pushed him and run out of the club.
I found one of my teacher there he helped to call a taxi.

I cried through the whole ride. I just wanted to go home and hug yoongi hyung. But...

When I reached home. yoongi hyung was really mad at me because I was late. He saw my appearance and called me a sl**
"

Jungkook's blood boiled at the thought of taehyung. He hugged taehyung and said " family never judge you the way you look. "

Jungkook now remember why taehyung said that everyone judge you the way look.

Taehyung hugged him back and for the first time he cried in front of Jungkook. He remember the way yoongi said so many hurtful words to him. Makes him feels like he have no one who could understand him.

After crying for sometime taehyung pulled away. Jungkook looked at him and wiped his tears. He then kissed his cheeks and said " crying doesn't make you weak. "

" later hyung realized his mistake and apologize for his behavior. " said taehyung avoiding Jungkook's words.

After sometime jungkook dropped taehyung to his office.

" sir, he escaped. I think he remembered something about his past. "

" search for him and if situation get out of control kill him. "

Author's note

This story get 11.1k reads. It's not huge number but I am still happy and I am writing a oneshot book as a thank you.

So did you like taehyung showing his emotions?