chapter - 18

Namjoon entered his office. He have those report copies in his hand. He opened his locker to find his personal file but didn't find it. He get scared for a second then he remember when he get DNA test report from the hospital, he put the report in that file and about to put that in the locker but Jin suddenly came so he hurriedly put it in the drawer. He opened the drawer and saw the file. He put those copies in that file and put it in the locker. How can he be so irresponsible with these things. Maybe he is getting old he thought.

He was worried about jungkook. He don't want jungkook to get stressed out. He have to find out about the person who knows about the secret. He worked hard for his family to get a perfect life. If someone tried to harm his family he will not hesitate to kill that person.

Taehyung wake up and saw jungkook sleeping. He get up and saw the time. He is late for his office. He get up, finish his morning routine and came down stairs. He saw Jin was talking to someone in his phone. He grabs an apple and start eating. Jin cut his phone and saw taehyung.

" Good morning Tae " Jin said.

" Good morning papa" Taehyung answers.

" Papa can you make hangover soup for jungkook. I am getting late for my office" Said taehyung.

" Did he drink last night? "

" Just a little bit please don't get angry " Said taehyung he don't want jungkook get scolded. He was already sad about the report.

" Hahaha, omg tae you are behaving like a possesive husband" Said Jin.

Taehyung couldn't help but blush.
" Don't worry I know him. Must be the client make him drink little bit or he rarely drink " Jim smiled he was happy he choose taehyung as jungkook's life partner.

Taehyung came to the office as he again he heard something about himself. Some of the employees were talking about how he is privilege enough to come late. He ignore them and focus on his work.

He gets a call from j hope that namjoon have some announcement so he called all the employees who were working in this floor.
When he get there he saw all the employees were waiting for namjoon. He takes a sit in the front. Namjoon came and look at him and start talking he said " Today I wanted to announce something really important. I wanted to introduce my son in law kim taehyung".

Everyone clapped for taehyung. J hope gesture him to come on the stage. Taehyung don't know why namjoon is doing it but he get up and stand besides him.

"I know most of you probably know about him. He is a very successful professional photographer and decided to work with our company. But now he is a part of our family. Now he is kim taehyung so I will not except any gossip about him how he became a part of our family and about his privilege, only he can decided when he will come to office. I payed my employees so they work hard for this company not to criticise my family matters. This is just a warning if I heard any gossip about taehyung in this company then I will fire not just person who talk about him I will fire all the other employees who will heard that person. Is that clear? " Everyone in that room can feel how cold namjoon sound.

" Yes sir " All the employees answered.

The person who talked about taehyung is now sweating.

When j hope heard their gossip and saw taehyung listening to them. He felt really bad for him. Then namjoon saw him asked him why he is sad. He told him and then namjoon decide to do this announcement. He can't handle when someone tries to hurt any of his family members.
Taehyung is now part of his family he don't want taehyung to get upset everyday in this office.

Taehyung get really surprised by his action and thought how can he be so nice to him. For a moment he forgot he came here for revenge. He looked at namjoon and realized he should say thank you.
" Thank you " He said.

" It's my responsibility to take care of my family. Don't listen to those people who don't care about you " Said Namjoon.

" Did you all the information I want " Asked Namjoon.

" Yes sir" The delivery boy answered.

Namjoon gave him a packet full of money. The boy checked the money and said goodbye to Namjoon.

Namjoon looked towards the file and start reading

" Kim taehyung, age 24
Orphan, get adopted by min daehyun and spend his childhood in deagu interesting he thought.

After completing his middle and high school he came to Seoul to complete his graduation. He attend the same college as jungkook , drop out suddenly without any reason. Very close with Yoongi. Doesn't have much friends.
Those who know about him said only good things about him.

"Hm. Your profile is clean taehyung but what a coincidence you were adopted by min daehyun " Namjoon said while sipping on his wine.

" Are you okay baby? " Jin asked jungkook who was looking like he is having a terrible headache.

" I am okey papa I shouldn't have drink ".

" Come on now let's drink this soup and after that you can take a pill for your headache" Jin said giving him the soup.

Jin was about to go when jungkook held his hand and said " I need a hug ".

" Nightmare? " Jin asked hugging him.
" Yes " Jungkook answered while hugging him back.

" Don't worry your parents are here. We will not let any of your bad dreams come true "

" I know "

In deagu

" Sir, he woke up"

" Did he asked for someone? "

" The doctor said he don't remember anything about his past "

The person sitting on a chair start laughing.

" Good, now inform taehyung and tell him about it. You know how to do it right? "

" I know, sir"