chapter - 9

Taehyung was silent throughout the ride. He was thinking about Yoongi. What will happen when he will get to know about his marriage. He sighed and looked outside. They reached Kim mansion. It looks like royal palace with a beautiful garden in the front.

Jungkook opened the door for him and Jimin.

" Wellcome to our home " Said jungkook and helped him to get out of the car.

Taehyung just gave him a nod.
They entered the mansion all the servents were ready to welcome yoona but when they saw an unknown omega entering with jungkook and Jimin they frowned.

Jimin went to his room since he was feeling tired.

jungkook looked at taehyung and said " You must be tired I will show you my room. "

"Our room" said taehyung making
Jungkook chuckle.
He looked at taehyung and said " Sorry, our room."

Jungkook showed taehyung their room and asked him if he needed anything else.

Taehyung asked for some clothes. He massages Jackson to send his belongings here.

Jungkook gave him some of his clothes. Taehyung entered the bathroom and took a shower. He have to be very careful he reminded himself.
He came out of the washroom while drying his hair. He saw jungkook was doing something in his laptop.
Jungkook looked at taehyung and asked if he is done. taehyung nodded, jungkook took his clothes and entered the bathroom.

Taehyung checked through his massages to find a certain new message. It says " Good job taehyung, you know what to do next right? "

Taehyung replied writing " I know. "

He felt really tired and layed down on the bed. He took a deep breath and tried to make his heartbeat stable. He don't remember when he fell asleep.

Jungkook looked at taehyung who was asleep. He looked so beautiful and innocent. He covered him blanket and sat down on the couch. He opened his laptop and start doing his work again. He have to be the best CEO and make his parents proud.

___________________

The media went crazy after seeing taehyung with jungkook and jimin instead of yoona. They started asking questions.
Namjoon answered them saying
" My son jungkook fell in love with taehyung. Min Taehyung is a really hardworking, passionate and caring person. He was perfect in every way for our son. That's why when he said he wanted to marry taehyung we accepted his disicison. About yoona, she understood that she and jungkook aren't meant to be together. she broke her engagement with jungkook."

" You all got your answers now please excuse us, we are very tired. " Jin said and gestured the bodyguards to help them getting into their car.

Namjoon and jin both entered the car and told the driver to take them home.
Jin asked namjoon if he was feeling alright. Few days ago namjoon got sick, doctor told namjoon not to take any kind of stress. That's why they decided to make jungkook CEO or they would have give him more time to enjoy his life also jungkook also wanted to take his responsibility.

When they reached Kim mansion it was almost dinner time.
Jin told the head maid Martha to prepare dinner. They got freshen up and changed their outfits. Namjoon told jin that he will call Jimin for dinner and went to his room.
Jin decided to call taehyung and kookie for dinner.

He knocked in their door and called jungkook.

" Come in papa" Jungkook answered and he went inside.

" Since when did you start knocking on my door ? " Pouted jungkook, he was not happy with this behaviour.

" You are not my baby anymore sweetheart, you are a married man now of course I have to knock. I don't want to see any spicy between my son's."

" Papa, stop embarrassing me. " Said jungkook while blushing.

" Okay I will stop. Martha said you both didn't eat anything after coming back. Dinner is almost ready come downstairs with taehyung. " Said jin went out.

Jungkook looked at taehyung who was in deep sleep. He still can't get over taehyung's beauty. His big eyelashes, tan skin, heart shaped lips, jungkook noticed every single details of his face.

He called Taehyung while shaking his shoulder  " Taehyung! wake up "

Taehyung slap his hand away and said " Hyung, please let me sleep."

Jungkook chuckled hearing this, he said " I am not your hyung, I am your husband. Now get up. "

Taehyung immediately open his eyes and looked at jungkook.

" Let's go downstairs it's time for dinner." Said Jungkook making taehyung recall the fact that he is not in dague anymore.

Taehyung checked his face in the mirror. His hair looks like a nest, his eyes looks puffy. He started brushing his hair and applying some cream to    make himself look better.

Jungkook was looking at him from behind. He thought taehyung was feeling conscious infront of them.
He said " Don't worry, it's your own home, it's your own family. Here no will judge you according to your looks."

Taehyung look at him and said " It's not true. Everyone judge you according to your looks even your family members. "

Jungkook was about to answer him but taehyung cut him saying " Let's go downstairs, I am hungry. "

Jungkook nodded.

They both came down and sat down on the dining table after greeting namjoon and jimin.

Taehyung sat beside jungkook, in front of Jimin. Jin also sat besides namjoon after serving everyone.

They start eating. Taehyung was about to take his first bite when Namjoon asked him about his family.
Taehyung put the chopsticks down and looked at namjoon " I am an orphan, min family adopted me. I am not really close with uncle but I am really close with my Yoongi hyung."

Namjoon nodded smiling and said       " You should talk to him then what if he saw the news. He will get worried."

" I will."

After having dinner everyone started going towards their room, when Jimin called Taehyung " Taehyung? Actually I was thinking about spending some time with you. Why don't you stay with me tonight. "
Jin glared at him and said " you could do that tomorrow jimin. "

" I don't mind. " Said Taehyung making Jimin frown.
Jimin tried to see if taehyung is looking unhappy with this disicison but taehyung looked fine with this.