chapter - 42

Jackson was in a club. He just came back from daegu. He came here to enjoy his vacation. After yoongi he is taking care of his father's company.

He was coming back from washroom when suddenly someone came running and hugged him.

After drinking he danced for a while. He was coming back from washroom when suddenly someone came out running of a VIP room and hugged him.

" Please save me. " The girl said hiding her face in his chest.

Suddenly a man came out of the room she just came out and greeted his teeth " Do you think you will be save after running away from me. Don't forget who I am I will ruin your life. " The man went inside the room and shut the door loudly making the girl jumped in fear.

" Hey are you okay? " Ask Jackson worried. The girl fainted in his arms. He was shocked when he saw the girl's face it's yoona.

He picked her up and went out of the club.

He was taking her to the doctor when she gained her consciousness and told him to drop her apartment. She was struggling to walk so Jackson helped her to walk. He noticed when he touched her hand she got scared for a moment.

When she reached her apartment she said thanks and then tried to open the door with her password but it wasn't opening. She tried her fingerprint but the door didn't opened.

She tried to find her phone but she realized she left her purse in the club.

She sit down in front of the door and start crying. She was sobbing when Jackson sit in front of her and gave her a tissue.

She looked at him with teary eyes and then said with broken voice " If you think you will get a chance to sleep with me then please don't waste your time. "

Jackson sighed. He should get angry at her right now but seeing her he just couldn't. He scoffed and said " I was just trying to be good human being. "

He took his phone out and give it to her " You can call someone for help if you want. "

Yoona took the phone and called her mother. " Hello. "

" Mom did you change the password of my apartment. "

" How could sell this apartment without asking me. Where I will live now. "

" Mom please try to understand.... "

Her mom cut the call. She sighed and tried to remember her friends number but she couldn't.
She handed the phone to him and tried to standup.

" You can stay at my apartment if you want. And before assuming that I want sleep with you let me clear myself I am just trying to help. You can stay for the night and tomorrow find a place where you can go. " Said Jackson he didn't know why he was trying to help her. Maybe it's because of her eyes. Girls with pretty eyes are dangerous he thought shook his head.
Yoona didn't know if she should trust this person but she didn't have a choice. The only money she had was in her purse. Her mom took all of her money along her expensive Jewelry's.

" Thank you so much."                  

After knowing about taehyung's pregnancy complications Jin decided to meet taehyung's doctor.
Now they are here at the doctors chamber. Jin and jungkook both came with him. He is now pouting angrily because whenever he is trying to tell them he is fine they cutting him off and glaring at him.

After the doctors's appointment Jin went to shop and told jungkook to take him home.

Taehyung told jungkook to stop the car. Jungkook looked at taehyung and ask him what happened.