chapter - 13

" I will miss you hyung " Said taehyung as he hugged yoongi.

" Don't worry. I will be back after a week. I am having colab will one of the artists from here. So I will be staying here for few months. For now I have to go, dad need my help with something. " Said Yoongi.

Yoongi look at Jungkook and told him to take care of him.
Then Yoongi look at Jimin who ignored him.

Yoongi get back to degu after that that.

Jungkook was getting ready for his office. He was brushing his hair when taehyung came into the room. Jungkook looked at him and said " Tae I was thinking if you are free for today's evening then I wanted to take you to a date ".

Taehyung wanted to say no but he can't. He said " I am free ".

" Then be ready at 6pm" Jungkook said and took his laptop.

Taehyung took some days off from office.

Jin asked taehyung to go shopping with him and Jimin.

Taehyung asked jin about their love story and how they settled in seol.
Taehyung wanted to know how much jin know about Namjoon.
But jin only said they used to live in Busan but when they get married and start a family the moved to seol because they wanted to start a new life.

Start a new life or just wanted to run away from your sin taehyung thought.

Taehyung was selecting some clothes for him when Jimin came to him and said " So you like wearing baggy clothes? ".

" Sometimes " Taehyung answered.
" So you and your hyung grown up together ? "

" We did grown up together but he used to be busy with his music " Taehyung answered.

" He is a superstar everyone wanted to know if he have a girlfriend. Don't you think we should know since he is my relative now. What if my friends ask me " Jimin said well he himself didn't realize how bad his words sound.

" Just say you like my hyung and wanted to if he's single " Taehyung smirked looking at Jimin's nervous face.

" Why'd I like him. He looks like a cat and he is so rude". Jimin said start going towards opposite direction.

Taehyung laughed at him.

Taehyung came back home saw Namjoon going towards his office room. He followed Namjoon to see the password. But he stopped in a mid way by a the maid called martha. She saw taehyung and said " Sir, Jungkook's car has arrived".

Taehyng has to returned in his room.he missed this chance but never mind will find another plan. Now he have to get ready for his date.

He picked a outfit. And get ready. It's not he wanted to go but he have to act normal.

 It's not he wanted to go but he have to act normal

When he arrived at the restaurant. He saw Jungkook was waiting for him. He opened the car door for him and offer his hand. He changed his office suit and he looked handsome. Taehyung curse at himself thinking about Jungkook.

Jungkook was amazed how pretty taehyung looked in this outfit

Jungkook was amazed how pretty taehyung looked in this outfit. He said " You look really pretty taehyung ".

"Thank you , you also look really good in this black outfit".

They get inside at the private place. Jungkook pulled the chair for him. They both sat down and a waitress came and took their order.
Taehyung was quite so Jungkook tried to start conversation with him.
" So you always wanted to be a photographer ? "

" Yes" Taehyung answered shortly.
" Tell me about your hobbies" Jungkook asked and imidiatly regret that sounds so bad he thought.
Their food start to arrive.

" I like painting, writing songs and photography ".

" That's amazing I also like painting. And dad also prepared a room for it. You can used it if you want " Jungkook said smiling. He and taehyung at least have some similarly. Maybe they can be good friends first.

Jungkook was about to ask more when someone says
" Taehyung ! ".

Author's note

I know it's short but i promise I will update soon.