chapter - 32

Double update so those who didn't read the chapter 31 read it first

The next morning when Namjoon come back home from jogging he saw taehyung talking to the servants while Jackson was standing beside him.

" good morning taehyung. Hey Jackson right?" he said smiling. He noticed the servants were looking at him for some reason.

Taehyung looked at him and smirked.

" not for you Mr kim. "

" what? " Namjoon said confused taehyung was behaving weird.

" taehyung you called us. " said jin, he came with jungkook and Jimin.

" yes I called all of you. "

Four of them stand in front of taehyung looking at him confused.

" I want all of you to know that from now on I am the owner of this mansion, not just this mansion I am also owner of kim industries. " taehyung looked at them serious.

" is this is some kind of joke. " said Jimin.

" no I am not joking. Jackson show them. " said taehyung.

Jackson pulled out some papers from his file and put in front of them.

Namjoon slowly took the papers in his hand and start reading.

" what the hell is wrong with you taehyung. " said jungkook angrily and came in front of taehyung.

Jackson quickly come between them and slightly push jungkook away from him.

" you can't do this taehyung. " said Namjoon looking at him with red eyes.

Taehyung chuckled and said " I already did Mr kim. "

Jin took the papers from Namjoon's hand and start reading. He widened his eyes seeing what's in it.

Jimin and jungkook were confused.

" what did it say? " asked jungkook.

Jin put the papers down and said " it says from now on everything that belong to Namjoon and jungkook are taehyung's property. "

" why? taehyung why? We accepted you as our son but you wanted our money. " said jin. His eyes were teary.

" Jackson tell pa.. Mr jin, Jimin and jungkook that they can stay in this mansion if they want but Mr Namjoon can't stay here. Tell him to leave right now. " said taehyung he thought he will stand strong in front of these people but now seeing jungkook looking at him at disgust is making him feel terrible. He knew how much he hurt jin. The person who just loved him unconditionally. He can't stay here.

" now you are running away from us? Ashamed aren't you. Gold diggers like you..... " jungkook was cut off by Jackson.

" enough. Heard what taehyung said stay if you want to stay or go away with your so called dad.

About why taehyung did this you will find out tomorrow. "

"The maids already packed all of your belongings. Let's go taehyung. " Jackson took taehyung inside.

Namjoon was so shocked for a while. He didn't know what to do.
Where he will go now. All of his hard work he did for years.....

" dad? " called jungkook.

" dad? " he called louder.

" huh? "

Jungkook was so panicked inside looking at his dad. He hugged him " it's fine. It's fine.