chapter - 10

" what are you waiting for?  " Jimin asked while looking at taehyung with anticipation.

Taehyung sighed and sat besides him in the bed.
" It was my first day of college. Everyone was running towards basketball court saying jungkook is playing. I thought what so good about person that everyone is so e I get there and saw jungkook. He was looking very handsome. I had a crush on him that time. He own the game and he was wearing a half sleeve shirt".

" After sometimes I get to know about him that he is very popular and a brilliant student. Everyone wants to date him but he never showed interested in anyone. I remember I used to glance at him secretly. He never looked at me. One day I thought I will confess him, even though I knew he is going to reject me. I followed him, he was going to the rooftop I thought it will be the best place.
But I shouldn't have done that".

"Why? ".

" I saw him with a girl, he was kissing her. So I couldn't take it anymore I run outside of the college and I never went back ".

" Wow your story kind of sounds like a Chinese drama called 'love 020' but the difference is you a third character. "

" Ahh I am so sleepy. We should sleep " Jimin said and after few minutes taehyung could hear snoring.

Taehyung wake up from Jin's voice. He opened his eyes and Jin is trying to wake him up.

" Good morning dear, I wanted to give you a tour of this mantion and also it's breakfast time so I thought I should wake you up".

" Good morning, I can take a shower first ?" Taehyung replied.

" Of course you can. You don't have to ask me for that. Jackson send your clothes. Go take a shower in jungkook's room".

Taehyung nodes and go jungkook's room who was sleeping. He saw his luggage. He took some of his clothes and entered the bathroom.

Taehyung came to downstairs where Jin is giving some instructions to the maids.

Jin look at taehyung and compliment him saying that he looks beautiful and taehyung thank him for compliments.

He then looked at the maid in front of him and said " Taehyung this is martha, she work in our home for 10 years. If you need anything and I am not here then ask her. "

" And martha, he is taehyung, jungkook's husband. They way you take care of jungkook and Jimin now you also have to take care of taehyung".

Taehyung bowed to her and say hello. Martha was kind of get surprise seeing taehyung bowing to her. She said not to bow in front of her, she's just a maid.

Taehyung said she is older than him so of course he have to give her respect.
Jin smiled seeing taehyung's behavior. He is such a polite kid.

Jin then start showing their mantion. Their kitchen, their bedrooms, gym he stopped in front of a room and said
" Don't entered this room without Namjoon's permission. "

" Why? " Taehyung asked.

" This is his personal office and locker room. He don't like anyone entering this without his permission not even Jimin and jungkook".
" And you? "
" I can but I don't " Jin smiled.

" Sir, breakfast is ready, others are waiting for you " Said one of the maids.

" Let's go " Jin said.

They Both went towards dinning room. Namjoon, Jimin and jungkook were talking about something.
" Good morning taehyung " Said Namjoon.
" Good morning dad" Taehyung replied.

They start eating their their breakfast when jungkook said " I have to go Busan, there is client who can't come to Seoul. He request us to go and dad can't travel. So I am going ".

Jin was about to say Don't do but jungkook look at him at said " Please papa, I don't want to lose this deal and you know dad can't travel now ".

" Okay fine but you have to go honeymoon after this " Jin said smirking.

Taehyung choked on his food. Namjoon gave him a glass of water.
" What? Don't look at me like this jungkook. You both need sometime to get to know each other".

" But that doesn't mean we have to honeymoon for that" Said Jungkook.

" You are going and that's final " Jin said.

Suddenly their doorbell ring. Some of their maid opened the door. They finished their breakfast so they came to the living room to see the person.

Taehyung widened his eyes seeing the unknown person.

" Hey baby " Said the person.

Auther'a note

I have decided to publish all the chapters without editing cause I know lots of readers are waiting for my update. And honestly it's getting hard for me to make some time to edit.

So please understand there will be spelling mistake and some less moments and more.
It will your choice if you want to read unedited version or not.