chapter - 40

Taehyung reached the train station that was available in that village, it was the only way someone could entered this village.

He took a ticket and sat down in his seat. Since it was cold he wearing heavy clothes with a scarf and a mask. There was a woman sitting in front of him reading a news paper.

Taehyung didn't notice that in that newspaper his photo was printed on it saying he is missing.

Taehyung reached Seoul and Booked a hotel for few days. He will find a place later.

He rest for a bit and then went to the hospital. The doctor did an ultrasound and ask him if he wants to know the child's gender. Taehyung said he wants it to be a surprise.

The doctor asked him if they have met before. Taehyung told him no and put his masks.

He come out and saw other pregnant people with their husbands making him jealous. They are lucky unlike me he thought.

He came out of his thoughts and went to take medicine the chemist looked at him for a while before giving him medicine.

The person first thought it was taehyung but then he saw him pregnant so he thought he is wrong.

Taehyung felt weird. He went out and took a taxi to go to the hotel. He was going to the hotel when he saw the hotel he and jungkook came for their date.

He was craving for restaurant food for a long time. He remembers the food was really tasty and healthy. He didn't think much he told the driver stop. It's lunch time and he also had to take medicine so he entered the restaurant.

He went to the restaurant and took a corner table and sit. he ordered some food and waited for it. He look around and noticed someone. His breath hitched as he saw jungkook after a long time.

He noticed another person in front of jungkook it's was his ex girlfriend from their college.

That b ch he thought for a while but then realization hit him. Jungkook is probably moving on with her. Why he is feeling like this. He is the one who made divorce papers. They can't be together after all this. He blamed on his pregnant hormones for thinking like this.

He wasn't feeling hungry anymore. Before jungkook see him he have go.

Taehyung didn't know where he was going. He just wanted to avoid jungkook.

He stopped when he felt tired he looked around and saw a park. He decided to sit there for a while.

He sat there and looked at children's plying. Some of them came with their parents. parents were looking their children proud. He wonder what will happen when his child will grow up. Will he ever able to inform jungkook about it. After all he is the other father, he have right to know about their child. But jungkook start moving on. He will also have his family in future. How he is going to tell him that time. These thoughts just makes him more guilty. He doesn't know what he is doing.

Suddenly a ball came to him. He picked it up and returned the ball to children. Suddenly he remember something. The child he met in the orphanage choi. He promised the kid that he will came to meet him. But he didn't.

He decided to go there even though he don't know if he is still there or get adopted.

He entered a pastry shop and eat before buying some for the kid.

" Excuse me. I came here to meet choi. If he's here can you can him. "

" Choi? Are you taehyung? "

" Yes " Said taehyung.

" So you are the one he is waiting for. You are lucky you know. You came just in time. Today he is going home with his adoptive parents. He will be happy seeing you here. Follow me. " Said the worker.