chapter - 17

" Do just like I said. Is that clear? "
The person said from the other side.
" Okey " Taehyung said as he cut the call.

" Did you get the photocopy of that report Jackson? "

" I did " Said Jackson as he handed it to taehyung.

" Good job Jackson "

" Thank you ".

Taehyung handed a packet and give it to a person also handed him lots of money and said " You know what to do ".

The man nodes his head.

Taehyung came to his office when he was entering he heard some employees gossiping. He don't wanted to listen to their stupid talks but stopped when he heard his name.

" Have you seen taehyung luck? First he get job in kim industries and now he is married to jungkook, the future CEO".

" Luck? Are you kidding me. It's called planning. First he seduce the father to get a job then the son to get married. He was supposed to get married with yoona" One of them said.

" Namjoon sir is a really good person and yoona already have a bad reputation so maybe that's why they didn't get married. And taehyung is very talented and very pretty omega it shouldn't be a surprise if kim's choose him for jungkook sir"said a girl.

" Exactly he is a very pretty omega, it's not hard for him to do something like this. Now he will live a luxurious life without working " The person laughed.

" I think you should do your work instead of gossiping" J hope said.

All of them got back to their work.

J hope entered taehyung's office and asked him if he is okay. Taehyung said he is okay. He smiled and said he is okay.

Jungkook just finished talking to a client. He finished his lunch and about to go a waiter came and handed him a packet. He asked who send him the waiter just said someone came and told him to give him. He came outside get into his car then he opened the packet saw the reports. He quickly drive towards the office.

Jungkook entered his dad's office.

" Dad! " Jungkook called.
Namjoon look up and see jungkook worried.

" What happened? You look worried " Namjoon said.

Jungkook gave him the reports.
Namjoon saw the them, look at jungkook and said " We have to do something ".

Taehyung came home and didn't see jungkook. He go towards his room. He came down stairs and saw jin, Jimin and namjoon. He asked about jungkook. Namjoon said he had some work so he will come late. Taehyung eats his dinner thinking about jungkook.

Taehyung saw jin sitting on the couch and asked why didn't he sleep. Jin said he will wait for jungkook. Taehyung said " I will wait for him . you should go to sleep". Jin smiled at him and said " Good night".

Jungkook was drunk. He didn't mean to get drunk but the client insists and he was also really stressed now he knows his papa will kill him. He entered and saw taehyung is sitting on the couch probably waiting for him. He couldn't control himself and fall in floor making noises. Taehyung look at him and run towerds him. He neel down hold his head and and ask him " Are you okay? "

" Yeah, I am okey " Jungkook said as he tries to get up. Taehyung helped him get up and said " You are drunk? "

" Yeah. I am sorry " Jungkook replied.

" It's okay let's go" Taehyung said as he lead jungkook to their room.

Taehyung knew this is the right time to get some information. Make jungkook sit and took off his cout and tie. He stand in front of jungkook and said " Jungkook is there is anything you wanted to share? "

Jungkook look at him shake his head.

Taehyung again tried. He said " Jungkook remember you said " Trust is the most important thing in relationship. I know you are anxious about something. Just share it with me. I promise I will keep it a secret ". Taehyung just hope it works because this is the only chance he have jungkook is drunk and probably will not remember anything tomorrow.

" They are not my real parents tae. I am an orphan " Jungkook said while crying.

" How do you know? "

" I get to know about it one month ago".

When dad get sick. We get into the hospital. Doctor asks about dad's blood group and then mine incase he needed blood. After I said my blood group the doctor said ' oh you are adopted'. I asked the doctor what did he mean by adopted. At first he didn't wanted to tell me but then I force him to tell. He told me that it's not possible because that my dad's blood group is O+ and it's not possible that I am his son because my blood group is AB+ . At first I thought maybe my papa cheat on dad or the doctor is lying. So I decided to do our DNA test. But dad get to know about it. He said

' I am so disappointed in you jungkook. You should have asked me instead of doing DNA test'.

' I am so sorry dad, I didn't know what to know do' I cried hugging dad that time.

' we are not your parents. Your appa was our best friend. When i saw your appa for the last time I promise your appa that I will take care of you. Trust me baby, don't ask anything. Just think how much we love you. You are our son, no dna test can change that'. You hurted me jungkook. I never thought you will doubt our relationship like this. Maybe I failed to become a good father'.

' I am sorry dad, I hurted you. I never question your love for me. I was just so confused. I.. I am so sorry dad. I promise I will never ask you anything about it and you are best dad in the world. Never in my life I thought I could be adopted.that much you loved me '

Dad hugged me and said ' don't tell Jin about this. Okey '.

' okey I promise'.

From that day jungkook tried his best to become a good son. He decided he will take all the responsibilities. He will be the CEO. He agreed to married yoona because of this.

" I don't want people call me orphan or adopted " Jungkook said hugging taehyung.

" No one knows about it jungkook " Taehyung said while patting on jungkook's hair.

" Someone know about this now. I am scared what if the person tell everyone. I am a part of kim family. I am kim jungkook. I don't want people call me something else" Said jungkook while sniffing.

Author's note

Thank you so much for reading my story. If you have any confusion you can ask me in the comments.